~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks !! Those are gorgeous!! I am so excited about getting our shirts together.
Thanks again!!

If its not too much to ask as your designs are just BEAUTIFUL! Ohmygoodness!

Can you make ones that say

Savannah (tinkerbell)
Lolly (eeyore)
Beena (Princess Jasmine)

If you cant do this then thats ok, I thank you anyway for having such a wonderful talent!

here you go, disneybride: I wasn't sure which HSM design you wanted, so I did both ;)

LES.jpg

COURTNEY2.jpg

COURTNEY.jpg

AVA.jpg

Lovely. I was wondering if you Could do my name in alice in wonderland?
My name is Tori.

I was getting ready to say thanks...but those are amazing envelope pics Michelle!! WOW..I wish I could use them...but with DVC...we dont get housekeeping.....wahh!!

Thank you soo much for my names!

Especially for the 2 Courtney's...I chose the one with the blue background!!
Thanks so much...
You will become so busy...just watch out!

For this design that says: Where dreamscome true" & has fairy godmother & Cinderella can you put Snow White on it instead of the fiary godmother? My niece Melanie loves all the princesses but Snow White the most right now & is going to BBB on Monday & it would be fun for her to wear that I think! Everything else is fine (date & WDW!) & her big sister likes CHip & Dale & Minnie--could you put one of those in there for her instead of the Cinderella? Thanks so much--It shows that you love doing this as much as we all like looking at the designs!! Debbie

here's the snow white one:

snow.jpg

OMG--it's perfect!! I am so excited.
And since you are doing another one for me--totally udnerstnad if you don't have time to do this (but it is your fault for posting another design that I love!!:rotfl: )
Can you do the above design with the disney characters & put our last name: Harker? They are both just so darn cute--I had trouble deciding!! (also, trying to figure out what my DS21 & DD18 would wear!)
Thanks again, if you can do it. Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter