Michigan DIS Meet! August 17th @ 1 PM (update on pg 4)

Thanks for posting the pics Juli!

In two of Juli's pics, what she's not telling us is, since Dan wanted to go to TDS & there's not an official one at this mall, we sent him down to the candy machines & lo & behold a Disney 'mug' & figurine machine LOL

Now where, oh where is Elaine with those pics of her's:rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: :confused: ;)

Okay, okay... Elaine was very tired yesterday and had a terrible headache due to some nasty thing she must have inhaled while up in Michigan that affected her allergies pretty badly. Elaine is currently at work, away from her pictures, but she will be sure to post a few pictures tonight. She just has to go through her pictures now and find the most unflattering pictures of John & Kath she can possibly find (as well as old pictures of Kim from Chicago) sine they are so terribly patient about these pictures ;) :p

In all seriousness, I will work on them tonight. I have them all downloaded to my computer but I really wasn't feeling so well yesterday due to my allergy induced headache so I didn't get any further than that. Sorry to make you all wait. I'll go home and pick the best ones (or the worst depending on how you look at it ;)) and they'll be up this evening, I promise :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter