Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns in 2022!!!

then next question, do we call Member Services for our tickets?
I am embarrassed to tell you I forgot to ask that important question today, but I did ask last week and the CM said I needed to call. Hopefully, the information will be posted at some point today.

For UK Members. Iv been told no ticket sales will be done tomorrow on the UK disney website or via phone. Options are buy via VPN on US site or wait till the 18th for general release via UK ticket sites.

So I have not seen an answer to the following question: if I just buy a hard ticket for the event 7-midnight I am allowed to enter the park at 16h00. Does anyone know if I'll be able to use Genie+ to reserve rides between 4-7? Ty
I am curious about this too. I'm guessing that we won't be able to do this, but who knows.

I am curious about this too. I'm guessing that we won't be able to do this, but who knows.

The email did not give a time. I’m going to try at 6am est, then probably every few minutes until ?
I decided to call Disney ticketing. The CM said that the MNSSHP tickets would be available to purchase on the website at 12 AM tomorrow. She told me I would need to call DVC to buy the discounted tickets.

I decided to call Disney ticketing. The CM said that the MNSSHP tickets would be available to purchase on the website at 12 AM tomorrow. She told me I would need to call DVC to buy the discounted tickets.
Midnight tonight EDT, or Noon?

Midnight tonight EDT, or Noon?
“Should” being the key word here… here’s hoping they’re correct. I’m in Atlantic Canada so it’s going to be a late night for me lol…

Attachments

• E9802F85-0EE1-4160-B1CA-F93B8B419EF0.png
    E9802F85-0EE1-4160-B1CA-F93B8B419EF0.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: rlk
On another thread, someone posted that they were told 7 am.

Whoops, forgot to ask my husband which date he wanted to do (Sept 2nd or 5th). Gonna make an executive decision and say the 5th hoping that the fact that it’s the tail end of a long weekend will keep crowds down a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter