Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns in 2022!!!

Ordered ours at 06:30 this morning using our DVC discount for 09/13, we received the “Your Order Is Being Processed” immediately after and are still awaiting the confirmation email. Fingers crossed it comes soon!

I forgot to modify my resort yesterday from August to October and it looks like the website is down for resort bookings, and the modify button is inexplicably gone. I can't even just book a new one now and call to cancel the old one later. Why on earth would they get rid of the modify/cancel buttons and make people clog the phone lines up further? Since you can only book the Halloween party tickets on the nights of your reservation I'm just going to hope there are still tickets left for my nights when I get this all sorted.

Ordered ours at 06:30 this morning using our DVC discount for 09/13, we received the “Your Order Is Being Processed” immediately after and are still awaiting the confirmation email. Fingers crossed it comes soon!
Still waiting for ours to process as well

I forgot to modify my resort yesterday from August to October and it looks like the website is down for resort bookings, and the modify button is inexplicably gone. I can't even just book a new one now and call to cancel the old one later. Why on earth would they get rid of the modify/cancel buttons and make people clog the phone lines up further? Since you can only book the Halloween party tickets on the nights of your reservation I'm just going to hope there are still tickets left for my nights when I get this all sorted.

My issue, in case anyone else is experiencing the same, was my browser. I couldn't book anything on Safari but Chrome worked. I still had to wait on hold for about 40 minutes to cancel my August booking, but I got my new hotel reservation and party tickets for October! The party tickets are not showing up under "My Plans" but I got the email with the confirmation # and the barcode to scan.

Glad it worked out for you.

Although I default to Safari, it is often glitchy for me.

I got ours for Sep. 16th at 6:10 am (3 hours later , since I’m in British Columbia, Canada!) with no issues at all. Purchased online and got the tickets instantly in my MDE, as well as the email. I suppose being three hours later has its bonuses! The backlog was apparently done by then. I’m so excited, never been to MNSS before! This time I’ll be in WDW with my 23 year old DD, who hasn’t been since she was 18 months old. It’s going to be amazing!

I ordered my tix at 4:50am and got them at 11:17am. This is Our first party and we are going on my daughters birthday! It’s going to be a surprise for her I can’t wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter