Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns in 2022!!!

We once did a party within the Christmas party that gave us a reserved area to watch the parade. Is there any chance something like this will be available at the Halloween party?

What is everyone's strategy for 4-7 pm? I'm assuming Genie+ will not be included in the ticket.

In the past, we would book FP+s for that time frame and knock out a few rides.

I'm thinking it might be nice to use that time to do Tom Sawyer, Country Bear Jamboree, Hall of Presidents.

What are your plans during that time frame?

What is everyone's strategy for 4-7 pm? I'm assuming Genie+ will not be included in the ticket.

I'm thinking it might be nice to use that time to do Tom Sawyer, Country Bear Jamboree, Hall of Presidents.

I found last year it was a great time to do rides.

We do rides! Don't make the mistake we did and wait and eat dinner in the park. We wasted a lot of time doing that. Eat a big lunch beforehand.

For us it would be, eat, shop, people watch, and do some photo pass.

Rides are not a priority for us on party nights. We may get in a ride line if wait times are low, but it’s not really a plan.

We're planning to do rides including Jungle Cruise and Splash Mountain. MNSSHP is our only Magic Kingdom visit this year and I want to get those in. We added on a few nights to our beach trip due to MNSSHP.

We do rides! Don't make the mistake we did and wait and eat dinner in the park. We wasted a lot of time doing that. Eat a big lunch beforehand.

This is our plan also. I made an adr for 1:50p at our resort so we can eat and get over there by 4pm. Planning to do rides till the party activities start, though it's our first time around going to a party and no FP+ available. Hoping it's not too crazy and will just see what has a reasonable wait.

Meanwhile I'm just crossing my fingers our party night doesn't sell out and our flights aren't canceled. With all the airline issues, I'm holding off on getting the party tickets till we land.

whatever - I was able to almost of my 'To Do" rides before the party began
Are you talking about last year...before Genie+ and during the "limited attended" special event ticket evening? If so, that really has no indication as to how things will be this year. Those are 2 VERY different situations.

We're planning to do rides including Jungle Cruise and Splash Mountain. MNSSHP is our only Magic Kingdom visit this year and I want to get those in. We added on a few nights to our beach trip due to MNSSHP.
Splash is part of the party, so can wait to do that during the event with lower lines. Jungle Cruise will need to hit before 6pm as that is closed for the party.

We're planning on attending the party either 8/16 or 8/23. I didn't purchase tickets yet, undecided. We arrive in Orlando on 8/16 and staying off property. We are driving so we have a car. I'm excited because we never attended Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party before! I know we have to decide soon.

Splash is part of the party, so can wait to do that during the event with lower lines. Jungle Cruise will need to hit before 6pm as that is closed for the party.
Jungle Cruise is the top priority for the 4 to 6 pm time. I'm hearing Splash will go down for its transformation by the end of the year so we wanted one more ride before that happens. We also want to prioritize the festivities during the party that aren't available during regular hours. I'm sure it will all work out. My son doesn't know of our plans to attend so it will be a great surprise for him.

Thanks for the tips. The time line is a great ide. I can't wait to see a map. My oldest loves Jack skellington so hope we see him. Candy is the only thing we did at last year's rainy Boo Bash😆🙄
If Jack does his usual meet with Sally and you want to do the meet then you'll want to get your wristband at 4pm and go straight to his queue. I think people managed a shorter wait later in the parties but not sure how it will go this year. I got in early and when I left the queue was already long, think about 2 hours (pre covid).

If Jack does his usual meet with Sally and you want to do the meet then you'll want to get your wristband at 4pm and go straight to his queue. I think people managed a shorter wait later in the parties but not sure how it will go this year. I got in early and when I left the queue was already long, think about 2 hours (pre covid).
You waited 2 hours or you were able to meet early? I hate to waste a good chunk on this. My kids are older and probably won't have patience to wait that long🙄😆

What is everyone's strategy for 4-7 pm? I

I'm not stressing it. I have lunch at Boathouse at Disney Springs and will go back to my resort to get ready. If I get to the park by 4, cool. If not, I get there when I get there. It's not my only MK trip of the trip, so I just want to enjoy it.

Made a Dining Reservation for lunch at Whispering Canyon at 12:45 and get filled with a lot of yummy food. We then plan to do the Monorail resorts for shopping. At 4 pm we would love to do CoP, Tiki Room and maybe Splash Mountain. Also for me this will be my last chance to ride it and Splash Mountain is one of my favourites. So will try to ride more than one time. Then during party we focus on rides this year because it is my only visit to MK. Boo to you is also a must for both parades. I think it is Disneyˋs best parade. So Boo-to-you all 🎃

You waited 2 hours or you were able to meet early? I hate to waste a good chunk on this. My kids are older and probably won't have patience to wait that long🙄😆
We were at the first party in 2019. This was pre covid, pre reservations, and when DVC members were allowed to enter at 2 pm for MNSSHP. I am pretty sure I got in the Jack & Sally line around 3 pm and the time stamp on our photo is 4:44 pm. They started meeting at 4:30.

We were at the first party in 2019. This was pre covid, pre reservations, and when DVC members were allowed to enter at 2 pm for MNSSHP. I am pretty sure I got in the Jack & Sally line around 3 pm and the time stamp on our photo is 4:44 pm. They started meeting at 4:30.

Considering this is the characters' first time back in three years, I have to assume that wait is only going to get worse! APs and people who are using a park ticket that day are going to be in MK in line well before the 4pm crowd is allowed through the gates.

Glad my kids are too afraid to watch this movie :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter