Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway opens March 4th!

Man, between this, the delayed opening of Space 220, and the lack of FP for SWGE, I'm wishing our trip could be pushed back. But that would mean going during Spring Break which I'm not sure would be better!

March 4th is 91 days away. Don't club level get to book fastpasses at 90 days. Will be interesting to see if there is a change in tiers for them

Nervously/excitedly waiting to see! Fingers crossed FP aren’t added for the new 3 at DHS inside the 60 day booking window for us! We’re late March.

Happy to see it open this early.
We will be there in April, so they have plenty of time to work out issues before we get there.

End of April trip for us...so excited about all the new attractions we will hopefully get to see! Now hoping for an AH event for DHS!

I'm hoping they offer FP for this and reconfigure all the rest of the ride tiers at HS. Would be nice to get a headliner and ToT again!

Oh my..... March 4th was supposed to be the first DHS day on our upcoming trip. I think we may have to reconsider that then! Don't think I want to be in the madhouse that is DHS that day! On the upside, maybe Slinky Dog will be less crowded that day? 🤷‍♀️

dratz, missing it by a couple of weeks! I'm making FPs tomorrow, so I hope they don't move tiers around before I get there.

Oh my..... March 4th was supposed to be the first DHS day on our upcoming trip. I think we may have to reconsider that then! Don't think I want to be in the madhouse that is DHS that day! On the upside, maybe Slinky Dog will be less crowded that day? 🤷‍♀️
This is our dilemma. Right now we are planned for March 3. In a lot of ways, that seems like a good idea. People will be holding off until later in the week so that they can ride runaway. But what if it has a soft open, early? Will people flock to the park last minute and ruin my touring plans? LOL And if the goal is to ride SDD (Toy Story > Star Wars in my world), maybe March 4 would be the day to do it? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter