Mickey Moms Club Illuminations Party

ejud

DIS Veteran
Sunday, 22 August 2010, The Mickey Moms Club hosted a dessert and viewing party for about 1500 guests. After a special gathering and snacks in the World ShowPlace pavilion between Canada and England, we were guided to our special roped-off viewing area between the two stores at the north side of the lagoon, prime viewing spot for this magnificent presentation!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgsVMTzyEDI

Enjoy!

:)

Jud

Thanks for taping and posting! Attended with my son and spotted us :) Unfortunately, my husband and daughter didn't make it (too pooped out from a day in the park) but now, I can show them what it was all about.

Thanks for taping and posting! Attended with my son and spotted us :) Unfortunately, my husband and daughter didn't make it (too pooped out from a day in the park) but now, I can show them what it was all about.

Cool! Always nice to spot ones self in something! Where are you?

Jud

We were sat near the "back" smack in the center of the room. We were actually sat near one of this year's "Mickey Moms" panel members and you caught us as I was laughing it up with another guest :) It was a fun event and awesome to be watching Illuminations under that vast fireworks cloud!

We were sat near the "back" smack in the center of the room. We were actually sat near one of this year's "Mickey Moms" panel members and you caught us as I was laughing it up with another guest :) It was a fun event and awesome to be watching Illuminations under that vast fireworks cloud!

I am guessing you were at Zanna'a table?

Ah! NEXT to Zanna's table- is this you?
NDVD_006.jpg

Jud

Nope not me! Clearly there were a LOT of people there :)

Hmmmm... Cause Ms. Orange shirt and the person she was hugging were the ones laughing it up- and provided one of my fav moments of the crowd shots- only real 'action' shot. Table before that was Zanna's family, and after that was Anna's family and some others...

Jud

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter