Mickey waffles - where to get them?

inspectorgadget

Mouseketeer
Which resorts (quick service only) serve mickey waffles at breakfast? They can be either the large waffles or the smaller size.

Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary Resort.
Mickey-shaped Waffle
served with a choice of Fruit Topping and Bacon or Pork Sausage $9.99

I've yet to stay at a resort that didn't have them. Don't they all? Mickey waffles are essential.
None at Boardwalk QS.
Beach club has the small ones.

We wound up gettinf a large Mickey Waffle at MK’s Sleepy Hollow.

I've yet to stay at a resort that didn't have them. Don't they all? Mickey waffles are essential.
I agree. I know that all of the value and moderate resorts have them. I've stayed at all of them. Deluxe resorts may be a different story though.

FYI Pop has the big pop waffle and the little mickey waffles. So good!

None at Boardwalk QS.
Beach club has the small ones.

We wound up gettinf a large Mickey Waffle at MK’s Sleepy Hollow.

None at Boardwalk?
This may be a deal breaker for my plans to stay at board walk next visit.

I'm definitely a small waffle fan over large ones.

None at Boardwalk?
This may be a deal breaker for my plans to stay at board walk next visit.

I'm definitely a small waffle fan over large ones.

You can order them through room service, but the quick service here is just a little stand/bar inside and then the Boardwalk Bakery.

I recently noticed that YC even has them and it's QS is really just grab and go. I thought this was a pleasant surprise!

I will say I do not believe all Mickey Waffles are created equal. I had some at Pepper Market (CSR) December 2017 and they were so dense and greasy compared to other places I have had them.

The Mara at AKL has the small waffles. You can get a kid or adult platter and it comes with a side of bacon. You could also get strawberries and whipped cream added if you wish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter