Mickey Waffles Zero; Cucumbers are my Heroes! A September AND December 2020 Dining Report *Festival of the Holidays 1/31*

True but I miss the DIS 😭 Work seriously exploded right before the holidays but I think I need to get you guys back in my life lol!

Happy New Year to you and yours pixiedust:

Glad your safe and well...wondered since I hadn’t seen posts from you in a while and Imalways look forward to your Trip reports🙂

n your absence, I even put up an update.
I thought that roughly one year between posts was adequate! :laughing:
Yay! I'll have to go over and read, I've started an update here 3x and can't......seem......to get there......
've wanted to go to the one in New England! Maybe this summer we'll finally make it there.
Yes you should try it! It's so much cleaner and a different "class" of folk if you will lol. That's where the elementary school the boys went to takes the 6th graders for their graduation trip because it's closer and just better!
I don't like biscuits and gravy either and Mike thinks I'm insane lol.
Ha! That's what all my southern friends say to me.
We did recently start watching the Star Wars movies on Disney+ and I liked them more than I ever expected too but I still wouldn't really call myself a fan.
Ricky started watching the Mandalorian and really likes it but I still haven't gotten any desire to watch lol
We weren't impressed with breakfast there either but I've heard good reviews of dinner so maybe we'll give that a try!
Yes that's another thing to put on your list! Very impressed and so was Chris when we went over Thanksgiving which is HUGE 🤣
Thank you for the delay- it gave me time to catch up lol!
LOL that's a good way to look at it! I'm giving you even more time before you have to start reading again too!
Glad your safe and well...wondered since I hadn’t seen posts from you in a while and Imalways look forward to your Trip reports🙂
Aw that's so nice of you to say :hug: Happy New Year to you and I hope you and yours enjoyed the holidays! I miss writing my reports and really want to get back to this AND start our Thanksgiving TR! But work has been nonstop and after being on the computer for like 8-9 hours a day for that, I just don't have it in me for the DIS. Happy work is busy but I want to write! Hopefully I start up again soon and you'll see me more!
Made it over here too. Impressive I know. And before you even finished this no less. Though reading about all this Disney food when I can't have got me like

View attachment 547919

:rotfl2::rotfl2:totally looks like you!!

Um, hello? Is anyone still there?
I'm actually embarrassed to be returning here :guilty: after so long but I swore I was going to finish this and darnit I'm going to! Plus I leave for my big birthday trip soon and I'm just in the Disney mood :earsboy: So hopefully somewhere out there you're still watching and waiting for your long lost friend to return and will follow along again while I finish our SEPTEMBER dining report!

I got as far as our last supper and we were lucky enough to once again be eating with our friends! We were in the Boulder Ridge pool for AWHILE; it was nice hanging out and relaxing with the @pepperandchips peeps. When we finally realized we wanted some dinner we checked the app and settled on a new to us place they highly recommended in Disney Springs. Luckily they had their car so it was an easy drive; well, until we got to the full parking garage! We may or may not have taken a detour into Saratoga Springs parking lot :rolleyes1 but regardless of how we got there we made it!

We went straight to our restaurant and asked if we could be seated outside; no problem, it would just be a few minutes. We spent some time browsing Uniqlo and picked up some shirts for Chris and fairly soon we got the text our table was ready at

Lots of my friends have eaten here and they give it mixed reviews but I love Mexican food so really wanted to try it. We were seated on the back patio and it was a less humid night than the previous nights. We started with 2 quacs:

Guacamole & Chips - Verde
Roasted poblanos, roasted tomatillo, toasted pepitas, cilantro, and onions (contains seeds) paired with smoky chipotle and herby salsa

This was good! All the ingredients were fresh. It was kind of enough for 4? Four adults who love to eat? But that's because we got 2; if it were just one I think we would have fought over it!
The 2nd quac we got doesn't seem to currently be on the menu as it was a mango one:

This was my favorite! I think it was all of our favorites because if I remember correctly this one was gone and there was a tiny bit of the Verde left. The mango had a kick to it and man was it good! Again the ingredients were fresh and worked together so well. We were off to a great start!

I did not take pictures of Melinda and her DH's foods but I did take ours, starting with my pick:

Carnitas
Slow-cooked pork shoulder with garlic and lime, black beans refritos with queso fresco, guacamole, pickled red onions, salsa verde, warm corn tortillas

The carnitas, which was my new "thing" at the time, were full of flavor just like the quacs. I am also partial to Disney pickled onions and these black beans in particular were delicious! Back to the carnitas-the meat was so tender! I would definitely order this again.

As a surprise to nobody Steve found the shrimp dish on the menu:

Shrimp Mojo de Ajo
Pan-roasted Florida Pink Shrimp with mojo de ajo (slow-cooked garlic, olive oil, lime, chipotle), plantain rice, grilled calabacitas, warm corn tortillas

He didn't even bother with the tortillas and loved the shrimp!
Speaking of shrimp he is hoping so hard that his sugar cane skewar shrimp returns to the Isle of the Caribbean booth at the Flower and Garden Festival this year and if we go, Chris asked us to bring him some back.......

We were all super happy with our last supper. We also needed something sweet to end the night; they have a small dessert menu but that night they had chocolate chili ice cream and Melinda and I needed that!

I also had some red sangria. I think Steve had beer and I know Melinda was downing water on this night. Anyway while the ice cream was delicious it really didn't have that spicy chili kick we were expecting. Still a great dinner and we again pretty much closed down Disney Springs.

We still had a partial park day left but unfortunately the food part of the day was not stellar. We began rather early at MK and I finally got my fave breakfast there that had eluded me since the post-COVID reopening:

Nobody makes a cinnamon roll like Gaston! Good and fresh as always and yes, we each got our own. We had done a couple rides before eating and had a small amount of time left before we had to head to the airport; happy day because Melinda and her DH followed us to the Magic Kingdom to say good-bye!

Normally I plan a TS meal before we leave so we aren't starving at the airport, especially not that half the food venues at MCO haven't reopened yet. Unfortunately because I also do not plan far ahead it was rather impossible to get an early lunch in or near the park so crappy airport food for lunch it was. But NY pizza awaited us when we got home!

And that my friends is it! The long awaited boring ending to Steve's birthday trip, another awesome adventure with our dear DIS friends. It was also the last time we saw them in 2020, as we didn't match up with anyone on our Thanksgiving trip or my quick December Disney/Universal work trip (both of which were great trips anyway) but lucky for us, we will be seeing friends next month ❤ If you're reading this final update thank you :worship: I hope 2021 has started off on a positive note for everyone! I don't think I'll do a dining report for our Thanksgiving trip but if I feel so inclined I may add our short Dec. trip on to this not that work has calmed down and I've gotten organized enough for DIS time. I do plan to do a Thanksgiving TR though and I'll link it here when I start it. Happy days to you all!

I'm glad to see that you back here again. September seems like it was such a long time ago.

I am also partial to Disney pickled onions
I love Disney pickled onions. :) Steve's shrimp looks good, too. :)

We'll be back at Disney the first week of March and will be at opening day of Flower and Garden. We'll also be back the first week of May. Our AP expires May 26th and we need to get our money's worth. :)

I'm glad to see that you back here again. September seems like it was such a long time ago.

I love Disney pickled onions. :) Steve's shrimp looks good, too. :)

We'll be back at Disney the first week of March and will be at opening day of Flower and Garden. We'll also be back the first week of May. Our AP expires May 26th and we need to get our money's worth. :)

That’s so funny my AP expires end of June and we have trips planned first week of March and May 12-18...

Welcome back to this report 😀. Thanks for taking the time to finish. Looking forward to the next one .

That’s so funny my AP expires end of June and we have trips planned first week of March and May 12-18...
Where are you staying in March? We'll be at the Yacht Club, again. I'm starting to like that resort more than the Beach Club. :)

Good to see you got a final night out with friends at the end of your trip. Love that you managed a couple of hours, and a cinnamon roll, at MK on your last day. Looking forward to hearing about your next adventure when you will no doubt meet up with some sober and serious friends. No shenanigans expected at all!:rolleyes1:rotfl:

I'm actually embarrassed to be returning here :guilty: after so long but I swore I was going to finish this and darnit I'm going to! Plus I leave for my big birthday trip soon and I'm just in the Disney mood :earsboy: So hopefully somewhere out there you're still watching and waiting for your long lost friend to return and will follow along again while I finish our SEPTEMBER dining report!
I've been checking in and am happy to see an update! Yay!
Lots of my friends have eaten here and they give it mixed reviews but I love Mexican food so really wanted to try it. We were seated on the back patio and it was a less humid night than the previous nights. We started with 2 quacs:
The perfect way to start!
I also had some red sangria. I think Steve had beer and I know Melinda was downing water on this night. Anyway while the ice cream was delicious it really didn't have that spicy chili kick we were expecting. Still a great dinner and we again pretty much closed down Disney Springs.
Love red sangria (really any adult beverage sounds delicious at the moment, lol!)
Nobody makes a cinnamon roll like Gaston! Good and fresh as always and yes, we each got our own. We had done a couple rides before eating and had a small amount of time left before we had to head to the airport; happy day because Melinda and her DH followed us to the Magic Kingdom to say good-bye!
One day I am going to try that cinnamon roll! Sweet pic of you and Melinda!
And that my friends is it! The long awaited boring ending to Steve's birthday trip, another awesome adventure with our dear DIS friends. It was also the last time we saw them in 2020, as we didn't match up with anyone on our Thanksgiving trip or my quick December Disney/Universal work trip (both of which were great trips anyway) but lucky for us, we will be seeing friends next month ❤ If you're reading this final update thank you :worship: I hope 2021 has started off on a positive note for everyone! I don't think I'll do a dining report for our Thanksgiving trip but if I feel so inclined I may add our short Dec. trip on to this not that work has calmed down and I've gotten organized enough for DIS time. I do plan to do a Thanksgiving TR though and I'll link it here when I start it. Happy days to you all!
Looking forward to the Thanksgiving TR! The Dis is keeping my Disney spirit alive through another lockdown and the joys of teaching kindergarten online, so thanks for being part of that! :)
No shenanigans expected at all!:rolleyes1:rotfl:
Ariane would never engage in shenanigans......she and her friends are much too well behaved for that, right???;):rotfl:

Well, I started reading this trip report but I think back in November I was still in my Disney denial phase. I just couldn't do it. But with the new year, I am getting back to the boards in full force and letting myself think about a trip at the end of the year.

So, I binge read this trip report JUST in time for you to finish it! Ha!

So, behold ALLLLLL of my comments from the entire trip! (your welcome)

ve's birthday on the 23rd. However when...."things" happened and changed it was decided that we'd wait on their first trip sadly. I still think it's a great experience now for first timers but my granddaughter will NOT wear a mask. Here in NY at 2 she doesn't have to and they haven't been successful practicing so we're hoping for next year.
Have you talked about rescheduling yet. I can totally understand, keeping a mask on a 2 year has to be hard. My sisters little boy does really well with it but he doesn't have to wear it ALL day.

No copper mug for Steve
Boo! No Mule should come in a regurlar cup.

Twisted Gimlet
Stoli Blueberry Vodka, Malfy Gin, Mint, Cucumber, Lime
I think I need to try to make this at home!

I saved the arugula and mailed it to my good friend Kari @kastoney who loves it while I find it gross. You should be getting that package any day now!
I have to say, we have tried arugula on pizza at home and it is really good!

Steve said he liked this as much if not more than Il Mulino; I don't know and think right now they're tied. I'll eat once more at Il Mulino since it's been about 10 months and decide then 🤔
Interesting! The problem is there are soooo many restaurants in Disney Springs to choose from! And not enough stomach space!

That was started after our July trip when I had them twice and when I saw the thread I thought "interesting. I thought the same". When I ordered these I was hoping for something better but sadly the negative reports on that thread are true. Not sure what it is but they are NOT the same. Four times I've gotten them now since reopening and they are always super hard on the outside and the weird thing is, pieces flake off. When you go to cut them it's really hard to do so.
Has this gotten any better? I hope so.

Partly because it was super hot already and partly because I'd heard it was good!
That show is good. We did it for the first time in February 2020 and we enjoyed it.

I went straight to the larger size 3 Daughters Raspberry Lemonade Dry Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
I am a fan of all of 3 Daughters beers/ciders. They are right up my alley not too heavy.

First up though, as we left I heard that now familiar music change that let's you know something special is coming - a cavalcade! I tried to take a video
I like the idea of these cavalcades! I like that they are kind of random.

I love me some @Jenny Sanders but I did NOT love this! I honestly cannot remember why or what it tasted like but I hated it! Neither of us drank it so that was a huge miss but the fun part about these festivals is being able to try different things.
Ha! We can't all like the same things. I assume it was tart? maybe?

We also spent an exorbitant amount of time in Mitsukoshi looking for specific anime stuff for Chris, asking the CM's all sorts of uncomfortable questions about series like Death Blow and One Punch Man and things like that. But we found something so it was worth it! Right.
Morgan and Gwen are VERY much into anime now too. What does Chris like? Morgan and Gwen love love love My Hero Academia.

Steve's usual shrimp on a stick wasn't around this time
RIP

Steve liked his Empanadas which I have had before and the kids love but he thought they had meat in them.
Funnily, Morgan said the exact same thing the time she got the empanadas! I think the empanadas you can get at the Margarita stand has meat? Mabye? I also feel like the guac is better across the way...

I love birthday desserts!

None of us had a great morning at HS with Steve and I only riding TOT once and I don't think Jenny and Joe rode anything before lunch because waits were sky-high when they arrived at the park, but having a good lunch with great friends saved the day. And for the 2nd meal in a row Steve was treated to a birthday dessert!
At least something went well!

This was sweet but none of us were interested in trying it at first because none of us are big on grapefruit. But then Jenny and I tried it and surprisingly the grapefruit is not overpowering. Steve tried it then and liked it; as long as you avoid that syrup on the sides (unless you love grapefruit) it's a nice light cake.
I have wanted to try this. I love all things citrus and tart... But the menu as a whole is just ok to me and doesn't have a lot for the girls.

But just from a quick look around Steve said it was too spread out.
It is spread out and Wilderness Lodge is sooo compact. Probably the most compact! But We kind of stay in the area of our room, it wasn't that bad.

Due to a little thing called COVID all the treats are now packaged individually including my Magic Bars so this is the first time I've actually seen the ingredients. At the time I meant to compare these against the recipe I used during quarantine to make my own but haven't yet - on the TO DO list! Next up is dinner in Disney Springs at another new to us restaurant!
I kind of like that things are indvidulally packaged, regardless of Covid. And if you have allergies this makes things a little easier!

Chris has a party Friday night and thinks he's going out with a few friends Saturday; he better because he had us buy him a $60 costume but is not wearing it to the party Friday! I told him if he doesn't go out wearing it Saturday he's wearing it to his first day of in person school next month...................
With that I'll get on with my next update! I'm really excited to do this update because I think it was our favorite food night of the trip!
Ha! Such a teen problem! Our girls did go trick or treating. But that feels like AGES ago!

With that we chose a group favorite for our first stop:

YUM!!!! I could use one now! (Yes, now at 8:20 AM, work has been SUPER sucky latey)

The ladies started with - surprise! Sangria, the white variety Sangría de lujo cava :

Poured and shaken table side by our fantastic server!
I want to go here JUST for this sangria!

Jenny and I were finding out quick that regardless of our feelings prior to being here the menu WAS right up our alley 💖
Intresting! Maybe if Andy and I ever get another adults only trip. The girls won't enjoy it and it is pricey!

When we go back this and the potatoes are 2 things I will absolutely be ordering.
Yum!

Um Steve isn't here and I need to ask him exactly what type this was but it had peppers and tomatoes in it. Nobody liked it and I don't think it looks appetizing; it was heavy and dry with a weird aftertaste from what they all said. Melinda said she loved the Paella she had on their last visit so it must depend on the day and type; it's too bad a signature dish was not good but there were plenty of others that made up for it!
Strange, as they are known for the paella. Maybe it was just a bad batch...

It also came with biscuits and gravy which I did not try because I don't like biscuits and gravy! Question: is that worse than not like Star Wars?
Being from the north, Star Wars is worse... but I am sure folks from the south would probably say the biscuits and gravy...

Toppings on the side; tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and sour cream:

Did you ask for certain ones, Or did they just give you all of them?

ME!!!!

Guacamole & Chips - Verde
Roasted poblanos, roasted tomatillo, toasted pepitas, cilantro, and onions (contains seeds) paired with smoky chipotle and herby salsa

This... looks amazing...

Carnitas
Slow-cooked pork shoulder with garlic and lime, black beans refritos with queso fresco, guacamole, pickled red onions, salsa verde, warm corn tortillas

And this as well. This all looked so good....

Wow, you still here? Was that enough comments? ;)

I know I missed a lot of this but happy to be here to catch the end :lovestruc

And THANK YOU for not ordering crickets in your guac…I was a little worried when I started reading your update! 😅 I could eat that whole bowl of guac myself…yum!

Sadly, we won't be seeing you on your birthday trip next month, but I'm sure it'll be an absolutely amazing time with Jenny and Joe!

On a side note, Allie is REALLY leaning towards Quinnipiac so we may be seeing each other up here in CT very soon! 🥰

Nope. No one here.

<crickets>
I got as far as our last supper
Lots of my friends have eaten here and they give it mixed reviews but I love Mexican food so really wanted to try it.
So... what is your final thought? Would you go again? It looks like a yes, but you never know.
We started with 2 quacs:
As a surprise to nobody Steve found the shrimp dish on the menu:
I am shocked! Shocked I say!!
Anyway while the ice cream was delicious it really didn't have that spicy chili kick we were expecting.
I'm not surprised. Disney seems to mild things down.
Nobody makes a cinnamon roll like Gaston!
:thumbsup2
I do plan to do a Thanksgiving TR though and I'll link it here when I start it.
Standing by!!

Welcome Back!

I'm glad you came back to finish your report. I know you have been very busy.

The food looks so good. I really like guacamole and the pork sounds good too. I'm happy you got your cinnamon roll to finish out your trip.

So happy to see nobody has forgotten me :grouphug: This was the longest I was off the boards I think since joining, and that includes my forced, ahem, well, the debacle that led to "Cruella" if you will :rotfl2:

It does, doesn't it? I had to check the title of this DR before I started the update lol.
Nice! Of course we'll miss you by a week or so as we go Feb. 13-18th. We're looking at possibly a quick trip for Flower and Garden, but it would be late April before Steve's AP expires on the 30th. We all need to get those trips in before our AP's expire!
Welcome back to this report 😀. Thanks for taking the time to finish. Looking forward to the next one .
Aw :thanks: glad you're still reading! I'm so happy to have returned I think I just may add our Dec. dining to this!
Looking forward to hearing about your next adventure when you will no doubt meet up with some sober and serious friends. No shenanigans expected at all!:rolleyes1:rotfl:
Exactly. No fun to be had amongst my friends! Just quiet times, cold water, and discussions of politics and social issues.
NOT! I don't know that I'll rival @JennySanders CG birthday dinner but it's gonna be FRESH :P
've been checking in and am happy to see an update! Yay!
Thanks for checking in on me! Happy to be back, I missed everyone!
Love red sangria (really any adult beverage sounds delicious at the moment, lol!)
LOL I think lots of us added new adult beverages to our list of what we like this last year; or, just added, as you said, "any adult beverage" to what we'll drink!
Sweet pic of you and Melinda!
Thank you 💕
The Dis is keeping my Disney spirit alive through another lockdown and the joys of teaching kindergarten online, so thanks for being part of that! :)
When all "this" started, a know some needed to step away from the DIS because it upset them and that's completely understandable. It was sad not seeing new trip and dining reports but I still liked coming to see what people I knew had to say and were up to. It's another way to keep the magic alive.
I just couldn't do it. But with the new year, I am getting back to the boards in full force and letting myself think about a trip at the end of the year.
Hey Ariella, I'm glad you found this and are reading! I know you weren't on for awhile and I'm glad you're feeling better 🌟 I know having a trip to look forward to is helping all the people I "work" with!
So, behold ALLLLLL of my comments from the entire trip! (your welcome)
LOL yeah thanks! No really just glad you're here!
Have you talked about rescheduling yet. I can totally understand, keeping a mask on a 2 year has to be hard. My sisters little boy does really well with it but he doesn't have to wear it ALL day.
No, not really because they want to get pregnant again. I did get Hayden a Minnie Mouse mask for Xmas and she has a Stitch one and she'll wear one for about 10 minutes at a time but that's it. Mom wants to work on it but, my stepson not so much. Doesn't want to see his daughter in a mask which is a whole 'nother issue. So between that and the possibility of growing their family (which I totally am not opposed to lol) it's pretty much on hold for now.
I think I need to try to make this at home!
We've made it, not quite as good but still yummy enough to have a few at a time lol!
nteresting! The problem is there are soooo many restaurants in Disney Springs to choose from! And not enough stomach space!
Yes, especially in the last couple years! We eat there much more often than we used to. There are still a couple restaurants we haven't tried but want to.
Has this gotten any better? I hope so.
Honestly we didn't try them in Nov. or Dec; well Ricky had one in Nov. and said it was ok but he doesn't really know enough to tell the difference. I've heard a few reports that they're better, I may try again next month. I hope so!
I like the idea of these cavalcades! I like that they are kind of random.
I think you'll enjoy them and I hope they keep them! They're random enough but you can still kind of figure out who's going to come once you've been in the park a few hours, especially MK and Epcot, so if you want to see one you missed you can kind of plan for it. I like that they changed them up for the holidays.
Ha! We can't all like the same things. I assume it was tart? maybe?
It was more STRONG in a nasty medicine way!
Morgan and Gwen are VERY much into anime now too. What does Chris like? Morgan and Gwen love love love My Hero Academia.
I'm surprised how into it he is! Just ordered him some stuff from BoxLunch. He likes Naruto and One Punch Man? There's another one but I forget the name, have to ask him. They have lots of My Hero Academia stuff at BoxLunch and in Mitsukoshi in Japan!
I think the empanadas you can get at the Margarita stand has meat?
They do, we got them either in Nov. or Dec. and we like them better.
have wanted to try this. I love all things citrus and tart... But the menu as a whole is just ok to me and doesn't have a lot for the girls.
Yes we stayed away for a few years because the menu didn't thrill us but with not as many restaurants open we went in July and again in Sept. I still don't love the menu, but what I've had is really good and that cake surprised me!
Did you ask for certain ones, Or did they just give you all of them?
No they actually just gave me them all in the little containers on the side. If you didn't want any you could just tell them no and I'm sure you could tell them exactly what you wanted and didn't want.

know I missed a lot of this but happy to be here to catch the end :lovestruc
Good to see you here Kelly, better late than never! And I think I'll add our Dec. trip here so you're in time for that!
Sadly, we won't be seeing you on your birthday trip next month, but I'm sure it'll be an absolutely amazing time with Jenny and Joe
I thought so, but glad you're still considering April and I hope you get there then :)
On a side note, Allie is REALLY leaning towards Quinnipiac so we may be seeing each other up here in CT very soon! 🥰
That's great! I thought about texting you the other day to see, Ricky went back Saturday. I have to say I am SO incredibly impressed with their professors and advisors, one great thing about being in a smaller private school is the attention the students get from the staff. Ricky's advisors actually reach out to HIM on occasion which never happened when I was in college lol. And he has 2; one is an academic advisor and the other is his major advisor and she's the head of the mechanical engineering dept.
Going to definitely add on here and get that Thanksgiving TR going, It really feels good being back here with you all again!
Nope. No one here.
I thought everyone had left :drive:
So... what is your final thought? Would you go again? It looks like a yes, but you never know.
I would; but I won't RUSH back. In terms of Mexican and Disney I actually prefer San Angel and I know it gets mixed reviews, but Frontera is still a solid DS choice.
And BTW my keyboard is so messed up and I have to BANG certain keys to get them to work including the "G" and I think when I did the update I was tired of playing around with the "G" and decided to go with the "Q" instead lol.
Welcome Back!

I'm glad you came back to finish your report. I know you have been very busy.
Yay thank you! I'm happy I did too and now I don't want to leave again so you'll have to deal with more reports and updates from me lol. Thanks for sticking around! Hope you and the family are doing well.
The food looks so good. I really like guacamole and the pork sounds good too. I'm happy you got your cinnamon roll to finish out your trip.
It was a good last meal, I hate when our last meal is bad. That sounds silly but we need to end on all good notes!
Yay, glad you finished this report! Please do one for your other trip(s)--it's so nice to have something fun to read! :)
Aw thanks! And thanks for sticking around! I agree it's so nice to have recent reports back; it was rough last year when there were NO reports going on here or on the trip report board.

I thought everyone had left :drive:
Apparently... not so much. :)
I would; but I won't RUSH back. In terms of Mexican and Disney I actually prefer San Angel and I know it gets mixed reviews, but Frontera is still a solid DS choice.
Okay, fair enough.
And BTW my keyboard is so messed up and I have to BANG certain keys to get them to work including the "G" and I think when I did the update I was tired of playing around with the "G" and decided to go with the "Q" instead lol.
Well, danq it! That's just a doqqon shame!

Yay, I'm glad you came back to wrap this trip up :) And even more excited for your birthday trip report to come!! I'll cross my fingers for Steve's shrimp skewer!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter