mickeys not so scary halloween

LMCCLOUN

Earning My Ears
I booked the kids and us for the Mickey's not so scary halloween party. what can we expect. Any ideas, highlights

LM, We went last year and are planning on going back this year. You and your family will have a great time. The party begins after the park closes, so its open only to those who have tickets specifically for the event.
Last year I heard that they only open the event to 40,000 folks per night, so you are not faced with especially long waits for any of the rides or events.
There are several locations set up throughout the park where the CM's hand out candy for everyone. And as far as I know, all of the rides are open, but not sure about all of the shows.
Somewhere around 9:00 (if I remember correctly) they have a parade similar to the one they have during the day with the exception of all of the characters being dressed up in costumes, and a ride of the Headless Horseman.
All in all, I would say that this is a great deal. When else can you visit the MK for 4~5 hours with a limited amount of folks, all rides open, decorated for Halloween, and get enough free candy to send the kids into orbit for that price.
I'm sure other folks will have additional input as well.
Oh by the way, when are you going? We will be there for the Oct. 19th party.

Have Fun!

Duane

There's an entire forum at the top of the Theme Park and Attractions Page with tonnes of good info. We're camping and doing MNSSHP as well.

Does anyone know if the boat will run after the party ends?

Dsneygirl, Last year, I think the boat ran for an hour after the party ended. We camped at the Fort last year and took the boat to and from the party.

Duane

we will be going oct 3rd to the 11th, attending MNSSHP on the 5th. By the way how is the transportation to the parks from FW.

Originally posted by Duane
Dsneygirl, Last year, I think the boat ran for an hour after the party ended. We camped at the Fort last year and took the boat to and from the party.

Duane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter