**~*Mickey's Very Merry Christmas?? HELP!

dmrs0

Earning My Ears
Hi, guys!
I'm brand new to this site! :goodvibes
I'm hoping you guys can help me here?

My family and I are going to Disney! :yay: All of them for the very first time! (Except for me... but I've only gone twice. Maaaaany years ago. lol)
I know that Disney has SO SO many little TINY secrets here and there, that make it SO incredibly unique and magical! I LUV that.

So, we've decided to go to Mickey's christmas party.
I know that it's not the same from many years ago. That it's changed a lot. They used to offer buttons and free photo. But now they don't. For a lot of people it's disappointing.
BUT, since it's my family's first time going there (or anything LIKE that), well, we don't have any expectations, except that it's going to be beautiful.

*SO, I'm looking for tips and any detail that you can spare!!!
I can't find much; any parade or beautiful viewing spots, any little things you MUST do, place to eat something in specific, place to MAYBE find a character, etc, that you guys may know?? :sad1:

I know some might say it's either gonna be AMAZING or disappointing.
I do get that.
But I'm just looking for any ~magical~ ADDITIONAL tips. :wizard: Pleeeeease!
I'm REALLy grateful for any help. =)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Have a beautiful/blessed day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter