Mickeys very merry christmas party night

mandyt

Earning My Ears
Hi
Has anyone ever been to Mickeys very merry xmas party nite at magic kingdom?
Is it worth $50 each - wanna book it on May 1st when the tickets go on sale if recommended.
Is it as busy as during the day or are there limited numbers allowed in?
:hippie::hippie:

Hi!
You'll get mixed reviews on this, for sure. We did it this past December when we went (see my TR attached about it) and LOVED it and highly recommend it!!! It was the best night of our trip...it was extra magical for us, we walked on EVERY ride, the kids had SO much fun seeing the shows, the parade, it was awesome!! I can't say enough about it really. We did go on Thursday night, evidentally it was the slowest night that entire week (we were there 12/7-14) so maybe we lucked out, but I would do it again in a heartbeat!! :santa:Good luck with your decision!!!:goodvibes

I love MVMCP and think it is a great evening of fun... I even got engaged on 12/2 at the castle after Holiday wishes so maybe I am bias!

Lots of fun, and yummy hot cocoa as well

Same here, we experienced it last year and it's wonderful. We really had a great fun and kids enjoyed it. We are planning it again this year, can't wait.:lmao:

Have a nice and fun planning. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter