Military Discounts at Arby's!

ClarabelleCowFan

<font color=teal>Found Someone You Have<br><font c
DH went to Arby's on the way home from work the other nite (so he was still in uniform) armed with coupons we got in the mail and the cashier informed him that military gets a 50% discount.

We have tried this at 2 Arby's in the area and both offer this discount which is MUCH better than the coupon discounts.

Check your local Arby's. We have never heard of them offering a discount like this before but we are sure taking advantage of it now that we know about it!

:banana:

Oh and you do NOT need to be in uniform for the discount but they do ask for a military ID.

arbys are franchised not a wholey owned chain so it may be just in your area-i have been in one here with soldiers in uniform and we did not get our food for half price. But its cool that they do it where you are-kudos to that owner!!!!!!!

arbys are franchised not a wholey owned chain so it may be just in your area-i have been in one here with soldiers in uniform and we did not get our food for half price. But its cool that they do it where you are-kudos to that owner!!!!!!!

I didn't realize they were franchised but I agree to a big thumbs up to the owner of the ones here near us in MD. :thumbsup2

We can feed 4 of us for $10 - cheaper than cooking at home (or so I tell DH on nights I don't feel like cooking!). :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter