Military discounts

Are there any military discounts at the resorts?
Usually yes, although they've been less and less each year. So far there have been no new discounts for 2022. Hopefully and rumors have been out that maybe next week.

I think there are two key ones you should look for:

1/ Tickets. This is likely the best. They should be available at your base or you can get right at Disney. These tickets are 3-4 day hoppers and are deeply discounted.

2/ Hotels. You need to call for this but Disney properties are 40% for military. The catch is that they have limited availability so call early! Free to cancel so you may as well hold it.

Enjoy!

Interesting. My family and another family stayed at the Grand Californian the weekend before Thanksgiving at 40% off. Maybe it depends on Land vs. World?

Sorry, the reduced discounts I mentioned are for 2022 - they may be the normal 40% for 2021.

I called and asked about the military discount to switch my CBR standard room to PoR. They said that my rack rate CBR was less expensive than a switch (the only rooms available were higher room categories)

I think there are two key ones you should look for:

1/ Tickets. This is likely the best. They should be available at your base or you can get right at Disney. These tickets are 3-4 day hoppers and are deeply discounted.

2/ Hotels. You need to call for this but Disney properties are 40% for military. The catch is that they have limited availability so call early! Free to cancel so you may as well hold it.

Enjoy!
I'm not sure when the last time was you used any kind of military discount at Disney, but you should really go back and delete your post. None of it is accurate...tix are 4 or 5 day...there's no 3 day for WDW.

There are absolutely NO hotel discounts anywhere near 40% this year.

Interesting. My family and another family stayed at the Grand Californian the weekend before Thanksgiving at 40% off. Maybe it depends on Land vs. World?
Yes tix and room discounts are VERY different depending on WDW or DL. Most (all?) threads on the resrts board on in regards to WDW.

I called and asked about the military discount to switch my CBR standard room to PoR. They said that my rack rate CBR was less expensive than a switch (the only rooms available were higher room categories)
I called the morning discounts were released and the only POR rooms on military discounts were the princess rooms. Booked them just this once because we are going the month my princess-loving daughter turns 4. But we will do a split stay with off property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter