Milk question

honeymo78

Don't dream it, be it
What kind of milk (whole, skim, etc) do they serve in WDW, in particular at Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, and 1900 PF?

Thanks!

Good question. HMMMM. I ordered milk at every meal for DD and I want to say low fat. I have a memory of the CM's asking if that was OK. I could be wrong though.

I seem to recall at sit-downs they had 1% or 2%, it was not skim and it didn't seem thick enough to be whole.

I do know that at the counter service places, like the food courts they have all the types. So if you needed something special, I'd just ask. WDW is super about helping folks out.

Pammy

Yes I just had milk with my meals all this last weekend and it seems to be 1% or 2 % not whole, but since it arrived in a glass kind of hard to say for sure.

Thanks everyone. I can't drink whole milk. I would prefer skim but as long as they have some sort of low fat I'll be fine.

Most of the buffets have skim. DW and I drink skim, DD drinks 2%. I know we had skim at PF and CM and I think CP.

Since we're talking about milk anyone know if they have lactose free? My daughter put on it recently we are going in July. Just curious. Plan on taking it with most restaurants we go to anyways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter