Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millie, your images are awesome! If you are willing I would be so grateful for your help in making a birthday very special. I am hoping to make t-shirts for June 20 using 2 of your designs if possible.
I love the balloon image with Bullseye and Woody peeking out from the star but would want to omit the rope with the personalized name at the bottom of the image.

Also, would it be possible to have names created using the Buzz alphabet fill?
The names are:
Farrah, Owen, Emma, Georgia, Ryder, Libby, Reed, Chloe, Liv, Tracie, Jeff

I realize that you must put so much time into each request and thank you very much for your consideration!!
Meghan

Millie, your images are awesome! If you are willing I would be so grateful for your help in making a birthday very special. I am hoping to make t-shirts for June 20 using 2 of your designs if possible.
I love the balloon image with Bullseye and Woody peeking out from the star but would want to omit the rope with the personalized name at the bottom of the image.

The names are:

I realize that you must put so much time into each request and thank you very much for your consideration!!
Meghan

Hi Meghan,

Millie is actually in the middle of a huge move (CA to IL), and she won't be doing any DISigning until August. I'm trying to fill some big shoes, and can do a fair amount of it. I just need you to post the link to the exact picture you want personalized, and tell me what you want on each picture. Please repost your requests with the pictures. I need a blank where possible, and I'll let you know if it is one of the few I can't do. :thumbsup2 I see you're traveling soon, so post away, and I'll get started.

Hello Scooby!
Would you please let me know the best way to start looking at this? We're not going to WDW until just after Thanksgiving, so no rush.
We would like to have a Disign of 5 mickeyheads, to go on shirts (where a nametag would go). Each would have a different character on it:
Ramon from Cars
Flo from Cars
Aurora from Sleepy Beauty
Phineas from Phineas and Ferb
Winnie the Pooh

The only other thing we would like about these is that the mickeyhead background be flat, without making it obvious that there are 3 balls. Something like http://www.4shared.com/photo/uDkW4feC/Auburnmh.html.
Thank you so much for looking into this. Please feel free to ask me any questions that would clarify this. Have a nice day!

Hello Scooby!
Would you please let me know the best way to start looking at this? We're not going to WDW until just after Thanksgiving, so no rush.
We would like to have a Disign of 5 mickeyheads, to go on shirts (where a nametag would go). Each would have a different character on it:
Ramon from Cars
Flo from Cars
Aurora from Sleepy Beauty
Phineas from Phineas and Ferb
Winnie the Pooh

The only other thing we would like about these is that the mickeyhead background be flat, without making it obvious that there are 3 balls. Something like http://www.4shared.com/photo/uDkW4feC/Auburnmh.html.
Thank you so much for looking into this. Please feel free to ask me any questions that would clarify this. Have a nice day!

Do you want them to be side by side? Do you want them connected? In a circle? Do you want them all to be black? or these car ones are already done, I could put the black or other things in between. I'm just trying to get a feel for your vision.

Okay, how does this look?

Individuals:

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!
Wow! I wasn't giving you as much info as I thought. :confused3
Side by side is wonderful!
I'll show this to dhubby and let you know about the backgrounds and order :)
My guess is that we'll want Aurora to be somewhere before Phineas, which would be before Pooh (age order of our kids) . . . but I'll get back to you in a few hours :D
Thanks again for your promptness!
Rachel

Do you want them to be side by side? Do you want them connected? In a circle? Do you want them all to be black? or these car ones are already done, I could put the black or other things in between. I'm just trying to get a feel for your vision.

Individuals:

Hey Millipie.. hoping you can help!!!

Looking for http://www.4shared.com/photo/YaJDR8ei/DisCharactermh.html

with "Doyle-Alves-Lopes Family Vacation" in the left ear and 2010 in the right ear?!

now heres the kicker.. i want to print this out as a 24" X 24" Decal for my car... is it possible to get hi res?! (if not.. thats cool ... LOVE your work!!!)

Let's do them side by side:
Ramon Aurora Phineas Pooh Flo
We'd like to use this Aurora
This background for Phineas, if possible
And this Pooh.
Is this possible?
I really appreciate your help!

Individuals:

Hey Millipie.. hoping you can help!!!

Looking for http://www.4shared.com/photo/YaJDR8ei/DisCharactermh.html

with "Doyle-Alves-Lopes Family Vacation" in the left ear and 2010 in the right ear?!

now heres the kicker.. i want to print this out as a 24" X 24" Decal for my car... is it possible to get hi res?! (if not.. thats cool ... LOVE your work!!!)

Hi, Millie is moving, I'm helping her out. The original graphic isn't that big, so I don't know how big you can go before losing clarity. You could take it to whomever was going to make your decal and they could tell you. I can put "Doyle-Alves-Lopes Family Vacation" in the left ear, but that is a lot of words, they will be very small to get them all to fit. Can they be stacked? If so, they will still be small, but not as small as all horizontal. Can it be across the bottom?

Hi, Millie is moving, I'm helping her out. The original graphic isn't that big, so I don't know how big you can go before losing clarity. You could take it to whomever was going to make your decal and they could tell you. I can put "Doyle-Alves-Lopes Family Vacation" in the left ear, but that is a lot of words, they will be very small to get them all to fit. Can they be stacked? If so, they will still be small, but not as small as all horizontal. Can it be across the bottom?

Hey Scoobie! thanks for the response (and info!!) ... i took a look at the source, and it would be way to washed out at the size we would require, so I will graciously drop my request! Its a wonderful service you folks do!!!

Sarah,

What do you think? Here is February next year, I started to put numbers on it, but it was very time consuming. It would be easy for you to import it, and in Word add numbers. I worry that if I take the time, at least up front to add numbers, I won't get done all the months. If this is okay, I'll start on July this year so that you can get your countdown started. :banana:

I am offiically in love!
I love them so much they are wonderful
Thankyou so much for making them
I hope lots of other people get use out of them too!
Thank you again! You are a huge star!
xx

Hi Scooby,

It is so nice of you to help out Millie while she is in the process of moving. Question for you. She did a few designs for me before she left. I was wondering if you could possibly "fix" one of them. The post is long to re-post it but it is on page 276 Post 4127. The second Stacy with the gang on top. Is it possible to move them to the center above the "A".

Thanks for all you are doing!!:cheer2:

Stacy

Hi Scooby,

It is so nice of you to help out Millie while she is in the process of moving. Question for you. She did a few designs for me before she left. I was wondering if you could possibly "fix" one of them. The post is long to re-post it but it is on page 276 Post 4127. The second Stacy with the gang on top. Is it possible to move them to the center above the "A".

Thanks for all you are doing!!:cheer2:

Stacy

Stacy,

I looked at the graphic, both "Stacy" 's . The way graphics work is that you do them in layers, and save them and export them. Once they are exported they are unalterable unless 1. you have the original graphic in layer form 2. or you start new. So I guess the answer I could have said in less words is No, I'm sorry, I cannot "fix" that one. I can take the plain Stacy and do something similar, try and find that gang and relayer it, but I would be starting new. Which if you want me to, I'll try. Millie was shooting for the end of July to be back, and I know she is checking the boards. Her desktop that has all her DISigns on it is packed away until they get to IL. I'm not sure she will be able to alter that one for you by the time you leave.

Let me know if you want me to try something else. :hug:

Lori

I haven't had a computer for weeks and finally got on to see my design - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Matthew and Emma will love them - thank you for taking the time to do that for me :)!

The names are:

Meghan

I can write happy birthday on this if you want:

Thanks! These are great! I love them!
How do I make them big enough to see better?

Click on each picture, and once in my photobucket, you can make them a little bigger too. If you import them into Word or another program, you might be able to make them a little bigger even. The thing that is hard is when you line 5 of them up together, that is almost the length of a page - 11".

Stacy,

I looked at the graphic, both "Stacy" 's . The way graphics work is that you do them in layers, and save them and export them. Once they are exported they are unalterable unless 1. you have the original graphic in layer form 2. or you start new. So I guess the answer I could have said in less words is No, I'm sorry, I cannot "fix" that one. I can take the plain Stacy and do something similar, try and find that gang and relayer it, but I would be starting new. Which if you want me to, I'll try. Millie was shooting for the end of July to be back, and I know she is checking the boards. Her desktop that has all her DISigns on it is packed away until they get to IL. I'm not sure she will be able to alter that one for you by the time you leave.

Let me know if you want me to try something else. :hug:

Lori

Lori,

Thanks for looking at it.:flower3: Don't worry about doing another one. Thank you for suggesting that you would.
Have a great day!

Stacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter