Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look great . Thank you! Could I trouble you for one with Pink writing of the sweet 16?
Thank you,
LIsa

Hi Milliepie,

I found your Mexican Riviera blank and I was wondering if I could get just Mickey and possibly Minnie separately by themselves? I'm trying to see if I can set up the lanyards for our dis board group and would love to try and include the Mexican Mickey and Minnie on the cards. Please let me know if it's doable.

Thanks for all you do.

Helen

Milliepie - Could I also get the Mexican Riviera blank without the 2 palm trees coming in on the top/side? Perhaps I can actually use that design to create the lanyard badges.

Thanks again.

Hi millie, I absolutely love the work that you do and was wondering if I could request some designs. We leave in a couple of weeks so I really, really hope that you have time. You made designs for our first trip to Disneyland last Nov. and the shirts were a hit, we had ALOT of compliments on them. THANKS. Could I get the following:

Tillie minnie pink mh.png with Tracy
Tracipirateskullminniemh.jpg with Tracy
Juliadaisymh.png with Tracy
Naomi pirate minnie mh.png with Nanny
Jodi mickey minnie mh.png with Nanny
Jamie Grumpy mh.png with Papa
Brodybuzzmh.png with James 1st Trip to DisneyWorld 2011
Aidan Pirate skull mickey mh.png with Chad
TimStarwarsjedi mh.png with Chad
Cindypiratetinkmh.png with Paula
Gilliantinkmh.jpg with Paula and with nothing on right ear
EmilyPirateprincessmh.jpg with Emily(already there) and nothing on left ear
Grandma phin and ferb girl mh.png with Emily

I know this is alot and I did find lots with ours names already and we have a large group.

I hope you have time as we are leaving in a couple of weeks. Sorry for the short notice it was a last minute trip and we just love the your t-shirts.

Hi Millie,
I can see that you are very busy but I was wondering if you will have time to do my requests. If not that's ok just let me know. We're leaving in 6 days so just need to know if I should pick up t-shirts and transfer paper. No problem if you don't have the time.

Hi Millie,
I can see that you are very busy but I was wondering if you will have time to do my requests. If not that's ok just let me know. We're leaving in 6 days so just need to know if I should pick up t-shirts and transfer paper. No problem if you don't have the time.

I can do them, they are easy enough, no name fills. :) I'll post them for you tomorrow. :goodvibes

I was just wondering if you made a design with an airplane on it that says my first plane ride & I am going to Disney. If you can't thats ok I have been looking everywhere and can't seem to find one! Also with the name John William on it. Maybe with mickey too?

I do have one, but i noticed you made a general request on the boards and got it filled, so I'll pass this one unless some reason you still need it. :)

Thanks Milliepie if you can. No rush, they don't leave til May. Just let me know - i am sure there is something else on here that will work- just let me know when to start perusing... Thank God my next cruise isn't til 2012!

I forgot to add "firts cruise" to them. Let me know which one, if any are good and I can add it for you. :)

I love your designs and only with that I had found them sooner. As a last minute change of plans, I am making my children's autograph books. Would you be able to put their names on these autograph covers by early next week? I know that is extremely short notice, so if you don't have the time, then I completely understand. You are very talented and thank you so much for all that you do for everyone on the disboards!

One with the name Austin and one with the name Andrew:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/CFhkGPos/Chris_Sorcerer_Mickey_Autograp.html

One with the name Austin and one with the name Andrew:

http://www.4shared.com/photo/wwjc-PSz/Chris_IndianaJones_Autograph_b.html

Here are your requests. :)

mickey-minnie-mouse-clipart.php

Millipie--Do you have anything with this image. Are you able to do something simple with it. our cruise is the Bushwacker Wild Wild Westerner's. Its March 5th-12th. If you cant not a big deal, Im just not very creative. Thanks so much

Not seeing the image... heres the address http://disney-clipart.com/mickey-mouse/mickey-minnie-mouse-clipart.php

Here is what I came up with for you. :)

I do have one, but i noticed you made a general request on the boards and got it filled, so I'll pass this one unless some reason you still need it. :)

Thank you very much!! That is fine unless it isn't to much trouble to do your also so I have both to chose from?!

Your designs just keep getting better & better! I'm planning 2 t-shirts for my grandsons. If you have time could I please request
Riley with Buzz Blocks
Austin with a DCL fill with Disney Dream like you did for Keegan in post 3109
Thanks so much for spreading the pixie dust!

Hi millipie,
I was wondering if you had a chance to work on post #2921. I know you are bombarded right now. If you get a chance that would be great.
Thank you for the great designs.

Hi Millipie!! I was wondering if you had gotten a chance to work on post #2915. I know you gets lots of requests and was wondering if I had missed the post. Your work is simply amazing!! Thanks again Jen

I'll get to it as soon as I can. When did you need it by?

March. You have time. Can you refresh my memory, which disign did I ask for? I've asked for so many and can't remember what I still have out there I asked for. I don't want you to have to spend the time creating if I've got everything I'm going to use. I remember there's one out there I really wanted. Thanks~

Hi there! For those who are asking, i'm in the 2700's, so if there are any needed asap after that let me know. Thanks. :goodvibes

I split up my requests so that others wouldn't be waiting for all of mine. You just filled the first one, thanks so much, but the second one was post #2677. Not a huge rush on it but I ask because you said you're in the 2700's, didn't want it to get lost.

Thanks for everything, I don't know how you're able to keep up with all of us!!!

I split up my requests so that others wouldn't be waiting for all of mine. You just filled the first one, thanks so much, but the second one was post #2677. Not a huge rush on it but I ask because you said you're in the 2700's, didn't want it to get lost.

Thanks for everything, I don't know how you're able to keep up with all of us!!!

yes, thank you. I did it, I just have to upload it and post. I'll probably upload the ones that I have done later today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter