Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW I just love looking at all your designs that you have done for everyone!! I was wondering if you were close to Post #3161 yet? I just read through the last 10 pages of post and haven't seen anything. I don't want to miss your designs since this is our 1st Disney Cruise and I can't wait to see the kids faces when I give them their magnets!!
Thanks for all the hard work!:cheer2:

WOW!! I just discovered this area. Your designs are amazing.
Looking forward to using some of the 4shared designs to print shirts for our next trip. Thanks for all your hard work sharing Disney magic.

Hi Millie, you asked me about my blog the other day. Found out this great board has filtered it so i can't use it!! :confused3 What a joke!

Your designs are wonderful! I found my daughters names in your 4shared account. I was able to access Amelia and Olivia but the Maya princess fill is not showing up. It only displays a red X. I also searched your first thread and it is displaying the same way on there. Can you reupload to 4shared if you still have it? I know you are not taking new requests right now so I was happy to find these existing designs. Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us.

OHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY GOSH!
The Mickey heads and Amelia name fill are amazing. I literally had goose bumps when I saw them, my family will love this suprise so much.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I know you mentioned you would post the final two Mickey Heads (for "Ray" and "Yiya") today. If it is easier, just post them on your 4shared. You don't need to repost here. I know how to dig around your 4shared folder to find them.
Can't wait to see the final two!
In case you couldn't tell, we are a military family too. (Hubby Navy -hence the saluting Mickey) and myself ex-Navy (hence the Kara with the Tink sailor).
Thanks again! I will send you some pics of the final work(tshirts of our family reunion for 12).

Your designs are wonderful! I found my daughters names in your 4shared account. I was able to access Amelia and Olivia but the Maya princess fill is not showing up. It only displays a red X. I also searched your first thread and it is displaying the same way on there. Can you reupload to 4shared if you still have it? I know you are not taking new requests right now so I was happy to find these existing designs. Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us.

I re-uploaded the name. I hope it works now. :)

Hi Millie, you asked me about my blog the other day. Found out this great board has filtered it so i can't use it!! :confused3 What a joke!

You mean you can't type the link to your blog? That stinks! I've heard of them doing that before when a blog has something for sale, but you're not selling anything. :upsidedow

BTW, I was looking at your non-Disney designs and I love them! I know this is my request thread, :rotfl: but would you happen to have any interest in doing something resident evil 5? My son loves that game and I love your style and he would love a shirt with something like that. :) If not, that's cool too. Just thought I'd ask. ;)

OHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY GOSH!
The Mickey heads and Amelia name fill are amazing. I literally had goose bumps when I saw them, my family will love this suprise so much.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I know you mentioned you would post the final two Mickey Heads (for "Ray" and "Yiya") today. If it is easier, just post them on your 4shared. You don't need to repost here. I know how to dig around your 4shared folder to find them.
Can't wait to see the final two!
In case you couldn't tell, we are a military family too. (Hubby Navy -hence the saluting Mickey) and myself ex-Navy (hence the Kara with the Tink sailor).
Thanks again! I will send you some pics of the final work(tshirts of our family reunion for 12).

I would love to see the pics! I am ex-navy too. :) DH is the only one who was willing to stay in until retirement. :laughing:

Here are the last two. :goodvibes

Millipie--- I wanted to thank you for the Cruise Monica name. I am so glad I got the other request for the WDW 3 families thing (Nolan's, Stephen's and Scott's families)(post#3398) in before you were done. If you can't get to it just let me know. I am thankful for what you have made for me and hope to learn and have the programs to do it myself in the future. Good Luck with everything!!!

Thank you. I do plan on completing everything that has been requested thus far, so I will definately get to yours. :goodvibes

WOW I just love looking at all your designs that you have done for everyone!! I was wondering if you were close to Post #3161 yet? I just read through the last 10 pages of post and haven't seen anything. I don't want to miss your designs since this is our 1st Disney Cruise and I can't wait to see the kids faces when I give them their magnets!!
Thanks for all the hard work!:cheer2:

I have finished all of them except for the names. I'm almost there! :goodvibes

Hiya

Would it be possible for me to request a personalisation of the new names-MH that you recently did on a different thread. The link to it is http://img688.imageshack.us/i/familyfestivusmh.jpg/

I would love for it to have the following names

Nanny
Grandad
Mummy
Daddy
Matthew

(in whatever order is best)

and in the middle, instead of saying Family Festivus and the month/year, would it be possible to just have:

Family Fun

There is absolutely no rush whatsoever for this, and if you can't do it for any reason I'll completely understand. Thank you in advance your graphics are awesome!

Regards
Rachel

Hi Milllie! I am kinda bummed for us to hear that you are taking a break from DISigning, but am thrilled for you that you are taking back some time to make room for your own life too! It is wonderful to help others, but not always at the expense of your own needs.
Anyway, back on page 207 (post 3091 I believe) I wrote the following post:

Millie!!! The work you did for me is absolutely incredible!!! I am sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner but I was in the hospital for the last week. I am totally in love with the Indiana Jones Mickey in particular. Now I have a few requests based on the new DISigns that you made. (Sorry, you are just too good at what you do!!) I was wondering if you could make:
1. Mark's name with Star Wars (not Mickey but maybe Goofy?)
2. Michelle's name with Minnie as a Patriot's cheerleader (if not, then as Animal Kingdom Minnie)
3. Indiana Jones Mickey in a style similar to the prince charming mouse ears that you made.
4. Goofy Star Wars in a style similar to the prince charming mouse ears that you made.

I think then I will be able to make everything that I want!
Thank you so much again!!! You truly are wonderful!!
~Beth

I was wondering if you were going to possibly be able to get to these requests before signing off.
Thanks again so much for all that you do!
Be well!
Beth

I feel awful asking you to do any more work for me but I showed my sister what I was doing for our cruise and she loves your work!!! She asked if it would be possible to get the name BRIAN with Pluto. I would take anything you come up with to make your life easier. If you can't do it I completely understand. Can't wait to show her our stuff when you finish with them!!!!! I'm soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks,
Reenie

I would love to see the pics! I am ex-navy too. :) DH is the only one who was willing to stay in until retirement. :laughing:

Here are the last two. :goodvibes

No, kidding! Yay Navy!
Thank you so much. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE everything and am so grateful!
Will post the pics of the shirts.
Your work is just FAB!

I just wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful designs that you have created and so generously shared with everyone. You definitely added tons of pixie dust to our trips, parties, cruises and all Disney maniac events. I wish you all the best in your real life adventures.

Kindest regards,
Liza

PS I believe that Karma will eventually get to the cold hearted #%@!*&'s too!

Hi Milliepie! I am sooo confused (not a new condition!). Thank you for keeping us up to date on you progress - it is very kind of you to continue while working on your own life!

I posted this on page 218 - your prior log indicates you are caught up to page 250 - I am not even showing 250 pages! What am I doing wrong? I didn't want to bother you and post again, but my cruise is coming up in 2 weeks (yeah!) and I just wanted to see if you will still be able to complete. If not, I absolutely understand - I remember well working full time and going to school full time in the evenings and having no life. I honestly don't know you you are doing all these requests. Please let me know - and really - if you cannot - I will still love you.:hippie:

Hi Milliepie - I love your designs. I am going on a cruise 3/19 and was wondering, if you have time, can you please personalize some of your designs for me? Here is what I would like.

Tiaramickeyhead 3d1.png Amanda
tiaramickeyhead.png Princess Abilene
tiaramickeyhead2.png Princess Jasmine
tiaramh0.png Nanny Jac
american flag bandana mh.jpg Ed
Piratemickeyhead2.png Amanda
piratehatmickeyhead.png Nanny Jac
piratehatmh2.png Ed

Amflagmhwithsailorhat.png - Can I have this without the hat and put a "Thank you for your Service!" on there some how? Anyway you think will be great.

DisneyCruiseLogo2.jpg How can I make this small enough to fit on a luggage tag? (About the same size as a business card)

I hope I am not asking for too much and if you cannot do it - I understand!

Thank you!!!
Amanda

Hi Milliepie! I am sooo confused (not a new condition!). Thank you for keeping us up to date on you progress - it is very kind of you to continue while working on your own life!

I posted this on page 218 - your prior log indicates you are caught up to page 250 - I am not even showing 250 pages! What am I doing wrong? I didn't want to bother you and post again, but my cruise is coming up in 2 weeks (yeah!) and I just wanted to see if you will still be able to complete. If not, I absolutely understand - I remember well working full time and going to school full time in the evenings and having no life. I honestly don't know you you are doing all these requests. Please let me know - and really - if you cannot - I will still love you.:hippie:

Oh, sorry to have confused you. I am not caught up to the 250 page mark. You are right there are not even 250 pages yet. I am almost to 250 pages so I am going to use the rest of the thread to catch up on all of the requests that have been made. That is going to take me a bit of time, so I'm not taking any new requests and once I fill all of the requests I'm taking a break for a little bit. :)

I will be able to get to yours, no problem. It should be a couple of more days. :goodvibes

Milliepie,
Hello! We are leaving next Friday (one week) whoo hoo and have looked through the thread and just wanted to know if you were near request 3082. I just didnt want to miss it if you posted it already. Thanks for all you do! You are SO great and talented. I just dont know how you do it all!
Thanks,
Teresa:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter