Milliepie is back, please see her new thread

Scooby3x1y

DIS Veteran
Hey!

I guess we got shut down. :confused3 We love you Webmaster Kathy :love:

I guess we'll chill here until Millie gets back in August :cool1:.

Millie is back!

Here is her new thread. If you have a request here I will finish it. Any new requests using Millie's DISigns, please post on her new thread. I will no longer be doing her DISigns now that she is back!

I can't wait to see all of you on her new thread. I can't wait to see what she'll be doing next! Millie totally rocks!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2521093

HAHA I Was waiting for you :lmao: I tried to reply but we got SHUT DOWN :rotfl2:

Ladybug,

How about your names around the bottom where the other date was? If I put them in the balloons, they will be really small, unreadable.

Here is the graphic, I did just one balloon for you to see. If the balloon is big enough to put a name on it, it makes them out of scale with the rest of the graphic. Do you want me to try and put the names where the date used to be?

Okay so back to what I was saying before I was interrupted by a shut down :lmao:

I know how you feel I am on the boards all day at work. I cant beleive I can get any work done. I love this website. I have came up with soooo many ideas :dance3: Haha looks like you will be taking your laptop to bed again lol cause I did.

Thank you for both Belle disigns they are perfect. No more changes I promise!!!! I will keep an eye out for the anniversary disign NO RUSH!!!!

Just want to say you are doing an amazing job. Spreading lots of e dust on everyones vacation pixiedust:

Okay so back to what I was saying before I was interrupted by a shut down :lmao:

I know how you feel I am on the boards all day at work. I cant beleive I can get any work done. I love this website. I have came up with soooo many ideas :dance3: Haha looks like you will be taking your laptop to bed again lol cause I did.

Thank you for both Belle disigns they are perfect. No more changes I promise!!!! I will keep an eye out for the anniversary disign NO RUSH!!!!

Just want to say you are doing an amazing job. Spreading lots of e dust on everyones vacation pixiedust:

You're sweet. I'm working on it now. Besides, changes are good, that means it's perfect! :yay:

Can you put 7 balloons straight across the design above Mickey's head? You mentioned in your last post to me that you had a sample, but it didn't come through. Do you have any other ideas for a family of seven that I haven't thought of? Thank you.

Can you put 7 balloons straight across the design above Mickey's head? You mentioned in your last post to me that you had a sample, but it didn't come through. Do you have any other ideas for a family of seven that I haven't thought of? Thank you.

Sure, I will. Will you please repost the names as you did in groupings so that I don't have to keep going between the two threads?

:surfweb:

YAY Thank You very much. It is perfect. Whenever you get as chance could you do the exact same disign but in red lettering. I will use the pink and give him the red. This is goen to be such a special gift. It turned out wonderful. I wont be bothering you any more. ;)

Hello. Below are the links to the pictures I would like. The first one is of Mickey, and although I would like it to say Our Walt Disney World Vacation, I don't want the date. I would like you to either use the Mickey balloons that are there with our names inside them, or insert additional Mickey balloons around Mickey with our names in them. I have also given a link with extra Mickey balloons. Again, our names are Johnny, Glenda, John, Margie, Molly, Elizabeth, Tom. When positioning the names, you may want to know that Johnny and Glenda are married, John and Margie are married, and Elizabeth and Tom are married. Molly is Margie and John's daughter. Thank you so much.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/hFrMRn9...ationoval.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/KeAAD5T...ckey_Head.html

YAY Thank You very much. It is perfect. Whenever you get as chance could you do the exact same disign but in red lettering. I will use the pink and give him the red. This is goen to be such a special gift. It turned out wonderful. I wont be bothering you any more. ;)

Okay...because of my ________ retentive state....:lmao: here are some options. I didn't know what you would think of the all red, didn't know if your man would wear a touch of pink...:rotfl2:

It is totally your call, this one baloon is pretty small and if I added 6 more, the design at the top would be totally covered. I thought it might look cute to have the names wrapped around the bottom, similar to how the date was.

Okay...because of my ________ retentive state....:lmao: here are some options. I didn't know what you would think of the all red, didn't know if your man would wear a touch of pink...:rotfl2:

You Miss out did your self AGAIN! All these options. Now I think I have I will use the red and pink combined for both shirts WOOHOO :woohoo:

See I told you I am at work but on DISboards ALL DAY. This cant be good lol. I spendind my life on here. :rolleyes1

But I have a good reason I am on a search for a disigner to help me with the front disign. I will be in touch Scooby. I will DEF show pictures of all my finished projects. Thanks again as always :hug: Britt

I see what you mean. Yes, please put our names at the bottom. Also, will you create the Mickey Mouse Hot Dog design for my daughter Molly? The link is below. Could you write her name in pink? Thank you so much.

Hello. Below are the links to the pictures I would like. The first one is of Mickey, and although I would like it to say Our Walt Disney World Vacation, I don't want the date. I would like you to either use the Mickey balloons that are there with our names inside them, or insert additional Mickey balloons around Mickey with our names in them. I have also given a link with extra Mickey balloons. Again, our names are Johnny, Glenda, John, Margie, Molly, Elizabeth, Tom. When positioning the names, you may want to know that Johnny and Glenda are married, John and Margie are married, and Elizabeth and Tom are married. Molly is Margie and John's daughter. Thank you so much.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/hFrMRn9...ationoval.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/KeAAD5T...ckey_Head.html

What do you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter