Mini-Donuts at BB a snack credit?

if it isnt' a credit....get some anyways.....cause they are the best snack around anywheres.....wish they would do it EVERYWHERE

Hi

Do they accept regular dining plan for CS though? If not I will really need to rearrange a bit.

Yes both water parks accept CS on the dining plan at the following place:

Lottawatta Lodge
Avalunch
The Warming Hut
Leaning Palms
Typhoon Tilly's

ENJOY :goodvibes

:thumbsup2
Figment's friends said:
Do they accept regular dining plan for CS though? If not I will really need to rearrange a bit. :blush:

HI :wave: IN JUNE 2005 , we had DP , used CS at BB , NO TRUBLE 'S AT ALL :thumbsup2

TAKE CARE HAVE A GREAT TRIP ;)

MARY :cool1: :cheer2:

thelionqueen said:
Neither BB or TL accept snack credits or room charges, sorry.

What about the five places listed before that take CS credits? I would assume you could also get an ice cream there and use a snack credit. Can anyone confirm? Thanks. We may only want to use 2 CS credits but need 4 desserts so was hoping to use 2 snack credits. Too bad the flexibility that openned up to the big parks didn't follow to the waterparks too.

Also, on the site with menu's Typhoon Tilly's is listed as seasonal. Does anyone know if its usually open at the end of Sept? Otherwise, there is only one place to go at TL, Leaning Palms, and it seems like it would be crowded if all DDP guests had to go to the same place to eat. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter