Mini Golf at WDW

DMLAINI

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever done mini at Disney World & if so, how was it? Also, we're at Coronado Springs. Can we take a bus there?

We just did Fantasia Gardens on Wednesday. We walked over after a late breakfast at Cape May. I didn’t realize you can now pre-book a tee time. However, it was before lunch and looked like rain so it wasn’t too crowded. They told us a 20 min wait but I don’t even think we waited 10min. My kids (16, 9, and 7) enjoyed it and it was a good way to pass some time before our flight home.

no bus to Fantasia gardens, but it was an easy walk from the boardwalk area.

The other course, winter summer land, is at blizzard beach so if that’s open you can take that bus.

I was just looking at old pictures this weekend, and seeing them from the Fantasia course reminded me how much fun it was!

We've done both courses at Winter Summerland and they were very fun. Take a bus to.Blizzard Beach. We were able to get one even when BB was closed

We did the Winter Summerland last year. It was fun, we picked a good day for it weather-wise and it also wasn't really crowded at all when we went. We took a bus from our resort, I believe it was Blizzard Beach as someone mentioned above.

we've done all the courses and enjoy them all. we usually have our own car but you could probably grab an uber or mini van if you don't want to catch a bus

Winter/summer is fun. Fantasia gardens is ok but somewhat harder. Depending on time of year and say they can get crowded. For kids I think winter/summer is more fun. Fantasia also can be hot during the day as little shade.

The Disney courses are much more challenging than most of your run of the mill putt putts. Very fun, not to difficult that the youngsters can’t enjoy but enough of a challenge that adult golfer can enjoy. Not very many windmill gimmicks etc...

I love Fantasia Gardens. It's a short walk (across the street) from the swan, so you can take the bus or boat there. If you like the premium service, the parking lot is a secret hangout place for the minnie vans so they are always close by.

We have played Fantasia Gardens several times and its always fun.
Can't compare Winter Summerland as we've never tried it.

Anyone know how far in advance you need to pre-book your tee time? My daughter and I wanted to do Fantasia Gardens in Aug 2018 but the wait was longer than we were willing to wait.

I have done Winter Summerland at opening in the past and it was a great course! They are the best maintained mini golf courses I've ever played.

Anyone know if they’ll hold your bags anywhere or if there are lockers at Fantasia Gardens? We will have a couple backpacks with us as we are switching resorts and it’s easier to keep them with us.

Anyone know how far in advance you need to pre-book your tee time? My daughter and I wanted to do Fantasia Gardens in Aug 2018 but the wait was longer than we were willing to wait.

I have done Winter Summerland at opening in the past and it was a great course! They are the best maintained mini golf courses I've ever played.

Last August, I called the night before once, could book anytime I wanted. For a different day, I called the morning of, before opening, and was able to book the time I wanted. We did Fantasia once and the Winter one once.

Last August, I called the night before once, could book anytime I wanted. For a different day, I called the morning of, before opening, and was able to book the time I wanted. We did Fantasia once and the Winter one once.
Too hard to get to on Disney busses, especially if you stay at KL

Anyone know if they’ll hold your bags anywhere or if there are lockers at Fantasia Gardens? We will have a couple backpacks with us as we are switching resorts and it’s easier to keep them with us.

Yes, Fantasia has lockers you can rent for $5 (I think), and you get a couple bucks back when you return the key. The locker will hold one fairly large backpack, but you may need multiple lockers for more than one backpack.

We have played both. At first I thought we could play mini golf anywhere.....but we really had a good time.

Winter/summer is fun. Fantasia gardens is ok but somewhat harder. Depending on time of year and say they can get crowded. For kids I think winter/summer is more fun. Fantasia also can be hot during the day as little shade.

Our family's exact opinion. Have only done Fantasia Gardens once and didn't really like it - it's a cute theme but mostly concrete and really warm in the sun. Winter (first choice)/Summerland is totally fun, has great oldies music playing so we not only play mini-golf but sing and dance too! The holes have a lot of fun challenges and surprises.

Both are fun at any time of day. The free offer with the packages does make them a little more crowded during the day. We love late at night, the courses are adorable with Christmas lights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter