Minimum Gift Card Amount?

It was $15 in 2019 last time we bought one for our daughter in the parks. Now we just buy Disney Gift Cards locally for use in the parks and elsewhere ($25 minimum for those ones).

It was $15 when we went in 2021 (WDW). The ones I've gotten at DLR have had the pins connected to it, so that minimum was $100.

Gone are the days when the minimum was $5 :)

On ShopDisney, it's $25; not sure about in the parks.

I bought a $25 one from ShopDisney several years ago, because I wanted to put it in my Apple Wallet. Since then, I use the gift card website to continually add value to it from discounted gift cards I buy elsewhere. It's nice to be able to pull it up and scan the barcode on my watch for payment.

The answer for anyone who may come searching is $15 per card on site. We loaded up at the Emporium!

But there is no minimum for purchases correct? I mean if I wanted to use it for a $3.00 item I could use the gift card correct?

But there is no minimum for purchases correct? I mean if I wanted to use it for a $3.00 item I could use the gift card correct?
Oh yes, absolutely! You could use a gift card for you $2 popcorn bucket refill, for example!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter