Minnie Magnet

cass1968

Earning My Ears
Ok, this may sound dumb but is this a magnet or a pin? It was listed on Dizpins yesterday hence my thought ,it is a pin.Or prehaps is it both:confused:

Peace and Happy Pin Trading
Cass:jester:

It's both!

The actual pin is Minnie in a bathing suit, with a regular tie-tac backing. Then there is a gown and a crown which stick on her magnetically, and are removable.

(Personally, I know I'd lose all the little magnetic parts, so I'm passing on this pin. By the time I was done playing with them, none of my Barbie had two matching shoes and I had very few hotels to put on Monoploy. I lose little parts like this, I don't want to have to keep track of pin parts!)

Ahh! Thanks Bridget. Yeah, my Barbies were always shoeless too. I probably won't be able to resist a dress up magnet though. So, eventually I'll have Minnie in a bathing suit:D
:jester: Cass:jester:

I don't know guys, but I don't like it. I thought it would like the test one from Toyko. Plus, $15.00 is a lot for a pin (to me).

I would trade for it however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter