Minnie Mouse Maleified at Disney Paris?

I told my DW about it and showed her the picture. She told me "blue and black? That dress is clearly white and gold!" :rotfl: Ironically, back when that dress was a thing, I thought it was white and gold at first, and she immediately saw it as blue and black.

TBH, I don't like the black spots on dark blue. A little more contrast would be nice, but I guess it's a more Parisian color scheme.

Are you kidding me. Look at the picture. Minnie is now wearing a blue pants suit with a blue bow. Looking at it closely. It's Mickey Mouse with long eyelashes, and a bow. Disney has completely lost it's mind.

I seriously hope that you aren't serious.
:confused3

If you are serious, are you also upset that the M&Ms are no longer wearing stilettos or go-go boots?

Why do people always think this is some permanent change? These boards flipped out before over Minnie's ugly, purple, sparkly moo moo dress that one time because they thought it was her new look. It's just an outfit change folks, she had a meeting or something, relax.

It is a temporary change to an anthropomorphic mouse that celebrates an event. It is no different than the myriad of temporary outfits all the characters wear from patriotic stuff around the 4th of July, running apparel at the runDisney events, or farmer outfits at the food festivals.

It is going to be ok, let's back away from the ledge.

Are you kidding me. Look at the picture. Minnie is now wearing a blue pants suit with a blue bow. Looking at it closely. It's Mickey Mouse with long eyelashes, and a bow. Disney has completely lost it's mind.

It's totally stupid.

I have no problem with Minnie in pants. But I think pantsuits are ugly, This one included. Pants and a blazer with a colorful top would be cool. Like her classic red and white polka dots but as a top with bow collar instead of the dress? That would be better than this ugly thing.

This 100x over!!! Minnie can wear pants of course but get her something that looks good. I think that pantsuit is horrid.

MJ

Why not keep her classic color scheme?
I wish they would have too. But I think this is for their 30th anniversary and I think that color scheme is mostly blues.

Not a fan of the black and blue though.

And OMG it’s only been what 5 days since they put poor Minnie in pants?? And just in those five days we’ve descended to where the DISNEY company thinks it’s okay to have a PANTSLESS duck! Look at him! Is this what inclusivity means now?
View attachment 643471

More like because of his duck privilege he's been allowed to scoot around the parks pants free with nobody saying a word.

Hasn't that always been the case from the start? The lashes and smile are the difference, but if you put a visual of Mickey in a bow, dress and heels, it is Minnie.

Minnie is a modern mouse, she can wear pants. She has been doing so for a while on the Disney Cruise Line.
What I was about to say! I've seen merch where sometimes only a bow is added to change Mickey to Minnie.

Unlike Minnie, they often give Daisy more feminine eyes than Donald. (See Bugs Bunny before and after he pretends to be a girl) I hate to say it, but depending on the artist, Minnie usually does look like Mickey in drag. And yes I think the pantsuit is fine.

Also it's just a cartoon mouse! (I'm looking at you, Tennessee school board)

“Maleified” is definitely not a word.
It's when they decorate merchandise to resemble Maleficent.

Check how Maleified this bag is:
81pk0ybA2iL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter