Misc. ?'s (pizza delivery,etc.)

kdudley3

<font color=orange>I'm a teepee...I'm a wigwam...I
:smooth: I can't wait to go and I'm planning for 5/03 !!!!! My husband keeps telling me "Will you get off of the computer, we have more that a year"! He just doesn't get it !!!!!!!

Anyways, How about pizza delivery for dinner? Do the pizza places in the area deliver. If they do is the pizza the same price or inflated? Does the hotel give you info or am I on my own to search them down?

Also, what size are the room cards for the HRH? I plan on getting one of those necklace type things that hang around your neck with a plastic sleeve on it. Knowing me I'll keep flashing it to get FOTL and I'll get flustered and lose it.

One more thing...can i get breakfast at Sunset Grille or in the park and have meat besides pork. I can't eat it anymore. Does anyone serve turkey bacon ?

Thanks in advance, but as you can probably tell, i go a little overboard on planning !!!!!

You can do pizza delivery. There's a few pizza places in the area. They either deliver to your room or the front desk calls you down to pick it up. I haven't noticed surcharges on the delivery.

Citywalk has a take-out pizza place called the Big Kahuna.

Oh, the room keys are about the size of a credit card. I've never seen turkey bacon served at the Sunset Grill, but you can get non-pork stuff like eggs, bagels, sandwich meat, cereal, etc.

It sounds like you're staying at the HRH but if you end up over at the Portofino, Sal's deli has excellent pizza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter