Missing MSEP Floats

poohj80

Got Hunny?
Watched MSEP last night for 2nd time on our trip bit was missing Alice floats plus the turtles and bumblebee spinning vehicles...very disappointing as they are some of our favs and were all there Weds night.

Does anyone know what may have happened to that entire section of the parade Friday night or whether those floats were back Saturday? During the Weds late parade, Big Ben lost his engine at the right turn from the hub to Liberty Square and had to be towed the rest of the way, but that float was still in the parade the next night.

i wasn't there, but on our june trip, we noticed differences from night to night. the first night, Jacques and Gus were dancing with Suzy and Perla, and all four had lights on their costumes. the rest of our trip, Jacques and Gus were not to be found. and Suzy and Perla did not have lights on their costumes (which made them VERY hard to see). also, the dancing couples in the Cinderella section would go from four couples to two, depending on the night.

my guess would be something wrong with the Alice float. without that float, there isn't much point in bringing out the rest of that section.

Thanks for the insight Emily! At least we got to see it Weds night, but what I really missed were the spinning turtles, bumblebee, and snail. They were always my favorite as a kid!

Thanks for the insight Emily! At least we got to see it Weds night, but what I really missed were the spinning turtles, bumblebee, and snail. They were always my favorite as a kid!

love those! my kids were in awe when they'd just spin and spin and spin!

Thinking they could have kept them in the parade even if the Alice floats weren't working, but at least MSEP has been extended so there's always next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter