Missing our VMK friends

TinkPinkPoem

<font color=deeppink>If you are reading this tag,
I have had some friends on vmk who do not post on dis and to a few of them I hadn't had the chance to speak to on the final days. I'm sure we all had friends like that and I felt I had to adress this in a thread.

I do not know whether they will join a new online game or migrate to vfk but I sure know I will miss them :worried:

They made my days brighter, they were supportive and kind even if I was just an avatar on a PC screen.

To some I never had a chance to say goodbye, some sent vmk messages saying "byes forever".

That part of losing vmk still hurts.

I don't know whether they will ever read this, but may they be blessed and happy with whatever they may do in their lives.

Yes, I know how you feel. I had several people who I knew were little (you just knew you did not discuss it) and I often wonder how they are what other online game could they be doing. Hopefully, they are outside enjoying the spring.

I was fortunate to say my goodbyes to them and take a picture of them but you know you wonder.

They touched me and made the game magic, that is what I miss the most about VMK. Creating the magic with and for others.

Thanks for creating this thread. :hug:

yea i dont think my friend wheeles ever got my good bye message :( it was really long and sweet

Yes, I know how you feel. I had several people who I knew were little (you just knew you did not discuss it) and I often wonder how they are what other online game could they be doing. Hopefully, they are outside enjoying the spring.

I was fortunate to say my goodbyes to them and take a picture of them but you know you wonder.

They touched me and made the game magic, that is what I miss the most about VMK. Creating the magic with and for others.

Thanks for creating this thread. :hug:

Exactly!

You were lucky enough to say your goodbyes..I wasn't with able to with a few of my dear friends.

But I can only hope they are enjoying the spring just like you said!

:)

Theres not a day go by that I dont think about vmk. Sweet and I have tried so many new online games but nothing is the same, doesnt even come close. Im glad we have so many pics, I guess thats getting all of us thru this at this point. I know its not good to look back, but in the case of vmk a glance over the shoulder is good.

I miss everything about vmk, even the lag lol.

:(
Rob

I was able to say good-bye to some, but not all the dear friends I had. I am hoping we will all reconnect somewhere. What a great surprise that would be!

I have had some friends on vmk who do not post on dis and to a few of them I hadn't had the chance to speak to on the final days. I'm sure we all had friends like that and I felt I had to adress this in a thread.

I do not know whether they will join a new online game or migrate to vfk but I sure know I will miss them :worried:

They made my days brighter, they were supportive and kind even if I was just an avatar on a PC screen.

To some I never had a chance to say goodbye, some sent vmk messages saying "byes forever".

That part of losing vmk still hurts.

I don't know whether they will ever read this, but may they be blessed and happy with whatever they may do in their lives.
I feel so bad for all of the VMKers that cared so much about the friendships! (Including me, lol) So I created a forums website for VMKers and their friends to keep in touch with their friends. It formally opens on Saturday, June 7th (Or 6th? IDK!) I created two staff groups; Staff and CLs. I need more Staff and CLs tho! I only have one staff member (besides me) and one CL! If you are interested, please email me at
keepintouchvmk at aol.com (I just joined to tell ya'll this, so I can't write email addresses yet!)

The website is:
keepintouchvmk.proboards84.com

Please visit!!!!!!!

To any one who may have played vmk, Coolstormgirl was my vmk username. :worried: I hope to find my very first friend Soccermayadog! She was so nice to me! She showed my around and explained everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter