Missing Something?

Violentp69

Earning My Ears
USF/IOA, great parks, but theres always room for improvement.
I think we need a haunted house. I mean look at the popularity of Horror Nights, this kind of thing is in demand.

What else do you think the parks are missing?

Some kind of a high tech permanent scare attraction or dark ride is actually a very good idea for either park. Universal could literally build an entire horror-park, afterall they pretty much invented the horror movie.

Jim

The very thought of that is a grand idea !!
I would love to see a roller coaster that does not take you upsidedown, maybe a wooden or a steel, but NO LOOPS !!
I think that would be AWESOME !!

Imagine a dark theme park.
Great idea but probably impossible because it would be suitable for a smaller demographic. Not too many kids would be going.
Maybe a Dark Island in IOA!

On the other hand, Orlando once had three haunted house attractions. Now there is just one.

This could indicate that a haunted house, as a year-round attraction, has limited appeal.

Yet with the budget and ingenuity of USF, they can come up with something extravagant like the haunted mansion at WD. It may be outdated, but those heads popping up behind those tombstones catch me everytime.

9.gif

Now there's an idea for a good attraction.

A Dark Island at IOA?

I think the idea certainly has merit.

Imagine the fun and games the imagineers can have devising some really blood-chilling rides to go in there. You could have a Batman ride - which does exist, to the best of my knowledge - and a Wolfman ride taking place totally in the dark (creepy or what?), there could be a Phantom of the Opera ride - a water based ride with a few steep drops thrown in for good measure.

There could even be an Invisible Man Ride utilising the same technologies that exist on the Spidey ride - with novel twists of course which play on the fact that the main character is invisible - which could really play on your mind something terrible.

Just a few ideas.

Enjoy reading some more ideas on this.

Pete

Is the Psycho house still over there near the Hard Rock? That could be redone into a haunted house. Universal needs something as scary as Alien Encounter.
scarym.gif

I don't know about you guys but Barney and Friends show is scary enough for me! :eek: ;)

Actually I also was thinking maybe something along the lines of the Psycho House mixed with dark ride would be interesting and build it close to GG&G Show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter