Mississippi

:cool1: I am a Disney Freak and I live in Pascagoula. PHS class of '86. Hi ya'll. :banana:

:welcome: I'm from the northern most part of Ms. Southaven. Love, love the Disboards! You'll love all the helps, tips, info, and just everyone else getting excited along with you! Needless to say..you've got Southern company!:)

I'm from a small town in the Mississippi Delta in Tallahatchie County. I am a Delta State University grad and I currently live near Dallas, TX.

My husband and I still have family in the area and visit at least once per year.

I'm from a small town in the Mississippi Delta in Tallahatchie County. I am a Delta State University grad and I currently live near Dallas, TX.

My husband and I still have family in the area and visit at least once per year.

ahhh the home of the fighting okra!!! I went to DSU in high school for band camp!!!! That was LOOOONG time ago! I am from Grenada but moved to the jackson area in 5th grade

Born in Meridian, raised in Quitman, and have lived in Oxford, Gautier (taught High school in Ocean Springs), Florence and Brandon (and other out-of state places). I now live in Hattiesburg and know a couple of other DIS'ers from the Hub City.

tjevans said:
Born in Meridian, raised in Quitman, and have lived in Oxford, Gautier (taught High school in Ocean Springs), Florence and Brandon (and other out-of state places). I now live in Hattiesburg and know a couple of other DIS'ers from the Hub City.

I was born and raised in Meridian!

I was born and raised in Meridian!

My brother in law is from Meridian, i lived in Brandon, my mom and brother currently live in Brandon!

Anybody else from Mississippi? and Where? I am from Meridian Ms.

Hi, I'm from Pascagoula, MS but was raised in Quitman before moving to the coast. Still have some relatives in Clarke County and visited Meridian numerous times. Hope your family has a great vacation, my family will be down there on Thanksgiving Day and following week!:dance3:

Born and raises Biloxian here! Next trip in 1 month, 2 weeks, and 5 days (but who's counting)!!!

Sorry I couldn't Pm ....not enough posts. I left in 1963, but my grandparents were still living and lived out in the Harmony Community. My "x" grew up in that community as well. My family lived in town. I went back several yrs ago to a class reunion even though i didn't graduate from there. Over the years i have gone back to see how things are looking. Both my parents are buried out in the Harmony Community off Hwy 18 close to Pachuta.

Hi I'm from Louisiana and we visit Mississippi o c a year for cruising the coast!

Sandie08 said:
Hi I'm from Louisiana and we visit Mississippi once a year for cruisin the coast! We are taking our first Disney trip dec 22- dec 29 2012 we are so excited

Hi!! Born and raised in Mississippi. I now live in Tennessee!!

I was born in Grenada, moved to Madison/Ridgeland area in 85, stayed in the Greater Jackson area till i was married in 96 moved to a little town outside of Carthage called Edinburg, then moved back to Madison then to Brandon then back to Ridgeland now in Tennessee.. LOL boy i moved a lot growing up!!

OMG! I graduated from Madison Ridgeland HS in 87. We only lived in Madison for about 4 years before moving back to Alabama. We loved it there, but missed our family back home.

So close to Mississippi we can taste it. I was born and raised here in Louisiana but in about 40 min we can be over the Mississippi state line. My family lives in Hammond, Louisiana and we visit MS often. Welcome to the Boards!!!

:welcome:
Sandie08 said:
Hi I'm from Louisiana and we visit Mississippi once a year for cruisin the coast! We are taking our first Disney trip dec 22- dec 29 2012 we are so excited[/QUOTE

cruisin the coast has really grown over the last few years. Congrats on your first Disney trip, there isn't any other place like itpixiedust: You should follow one of the threads for trips to learn everything about it. I am following the November trip thread and it has world of info and planning, they are so chatty that its gone in thread 4:yay:

Moved a year ago from Wisconsin to Mississippi - Hattiesburg. Wow is it hot here! Can't wait to go to Disney in December for our 10th Anniversary. I used to work at Disney also - in the reservation center. Love Disney!!:love:

Moved a year ago from Wisconsin to Mississippi - Hattiesburg. Wow is it hot here! Can't wait to go to Disney in December for our 10th Anniversary. I used to work at Disney also - in the reservation center. Love Disney!!:love:

Yes it's very hot, but our winters aren't too bad! Our Disney trip will be Thanksgiving Day thru 28th of November. Ours will be a split stay between POP and end up at Contemporary Tower Room.:banana: We couldn't get the FD bc i got such a good discount on my rooms, but I'm still glad just to go back.:yay:

Grew up in small town Silver Creek. Now live in Brandon, Mississippi!!! We love it here. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter