Missouri Disneyfans lend me your EARS

KCmike

Never have fallen asleep on any
Just wanted to see how many of us are from the state of Missouri and where you tend to make your Disney vacations....D'World or D'land?

Kansas City here and we've gone to D'World six times since 1990 and have been the last two times to D'Land 2007 and 2008.

WDW here - 2 family trips '05 and '07 -- thee is a St Louis dis thread here somewhere!

Hey fellow Missourians :cool1: We live 30 min south of KC. Our trips have always been to Disney World. One of these times we'll venture west to Disney Land.

I'm in St Louis, too. Been to WDW about 19 times, and Disneland once, two years ago. It was a fabulous experience..I'd love to return there, but the cost of the flight is out of sight!

I almost passed by this thread, forgetting that I moved to St. Louis earlier this year:confused3 I moved here from Florida (about 2 hours from Disney) so I went once or twice a month for 3 years (annual passes are wonderful things). Now that I live far away, I have to plan. Luckily, I'll be going back for a visit in October!:woohoo: Never been to the Land in CA. Maybe someday.

OK...I am on the Kansas side of KC (Johnson County). Do I still count?

We go to WDW...never been to DL.

Go KU...I just had to get that in there. :rotfl2:

Ok, well technically I'm a Kansas girl (Olathe) BUT I think I can still qualify to answer the question because I work in kansas City, Missouri! :flower3:

We always go to Disney World. Never been to Disneyland. I just can't be convinced that with 2 kids, going somewhere that is much smaller and less to offer is the way to go right now. I like the convenience of all the different options at WDW - not only just the 4 different parks, but they wide choice of on-site resorts and the ease of no transporation once you've landed.

However, it does always appeal to me that Disneyland might be a great trip for dh and I to do alone. It just hasn't happened yet.

I lived in KCMO for 37 years. I finally decided that it was too expensive to keep traveling back and forth. I moved to Florida. I now live five minutes from the Magic Kingdom.

I lived in KCMO for 37 years. I finally decided that it was too expensive to keep traveling back and forth. I moved to Florida. I now live five minutes from the Magic Kingdom.

Ahhh - you are living my dream! Is it as fantastic as I imagine it will be someday when I finally can do it???

Always the World, maybe someday the Land. Although I almost feel like a traitor NOT going to the World! LOVE IT!!! (We're 30 miles south of STL).

Ahhh - you are living my dream! Is it as fantastic as I imagine it will be someday when I finally can do it???

Everyplace has its ups and downs. For the most part, I love living here. I especially love it when I see you guys are getting ice storms. Sorry! I don't miss those.

We live in mid-MO-near the state capital of Jefferson City. We have been to WDW many, many times in the past 30 years but only to Disneyland once. We have driven to WDW and flown from either MCI or STL.

Donna

I live 30 miles east of KC, but work in KC.

Have been to WDW 5 times since 2000 (and going back in 20 days :yay: ). Went to DL once. I'm glad we went there. It didn't have the same feel as WDW, but it was fun. The drive seemed much longer though.

My dream would be to live right by MK. Does it lose the thrill when you are that close?

Really shocked to see so many Missiourians....especially KC and surrounding areas on the Dis. If you haven't done Disneyland I highly recommend it.

Hello KC Diser here too! Glad to see so many of us! We have been five times in the past five years! Didn't know there was anything west of Denver, will have to check it out sometime!:lmao:

I happen to be on the Missouri side of the metro but worked (and lived-till I got smart) in Johnson County for many years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter