MK dessert party annoyance...

I've done the Plaza Dessert Party before fireworks lots of times. I usually go to the back fence of the area and lean against that. I can't sit on the ground.
Usually pretty much everyone has stood up to watch the show and yes people standing in front of the fence have blocked some of the castle so you miss the projections.

When they added the after fireworks show the Garden Plaza has been too crowded and after the one dessert party I did after they added that one, I've not booked anymore. It wasn't a pleasant experience. I emailed Disney to let them know but we all know that did no good. They want to get as much money as possible from everything and as a shareholder I can understand that.

So until they change the fireworks show I'm gonna to just be happy I got to enjoy the ones I have done and ride attractions with lower wait times.

For those folks who've never seen it before, go to the back of the area and lean against the fence. You will see most of the projections and all of the fireworks. And don't move to squish with others when the Cast Members get everyone to stand and move. You'll be good then.

They sit in Japan. I don't know why we can't manage to sit in the US, barring health/mobility issues that preclude this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter