MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They left me a vm tonight about 10/23. It said “unfortunately” we need to make an adjustment to your EMM.” Really bummed about this. Someone else said they were got 10/21 cancelled but we’re able to book 10/23 so kind of confused as well.

I was offered the 23rd as an option for canceling the 21st of October. Who knows maybe they decided against it. At the end of the day I truly think they are canceling the EMM on us because of all the halloween parties. they must want to open the park earlier since they are closing at 6pm. I truly think there are too many dates for the halloween party and we have done it soo many times we are not doing it this year. I am there 10 nights and the party is there 6 out of the ten nights. That is a bit much.

Well, I see up above that there may still be a chance for EMM on 11/27 which we could switch to. Some of these dates that they are keeping though???? Or may be keeping. I don't know if they make a lot of sense! I need to start thinking about what I am going to do to juggle around my schedule if we get the call!!

Last edited:
Are any of the Tuesdays sold out already? If not, they can take space out of the inventory for the Sunday people without overselling.

For instance...

Say there are 200 slots available. We’ll pretend 100 have already been sold for a given Tuesday date, leaving 100 slots. Say 25 displaced Sunday people choose to go on Tuesday. Now there are 75 available slots for Tuesday.

Hope that makes sense. I don’t think it’ll affect the Tuesday lines much, if at all. Just my thoughts!

Although I’m still a little concerned about my 10/23 date based on the post I quoted above.
It says that tues 11/13 is sold out, but I doubt that. I think they put a freeze on it while they figure out what to do with 11/11 guests (if 11/11 is indeed going to be cancelled).

Last edited:
I am beyond annoyed at Disney!!! I have two EMM booked and I have had no word from them that they have indeed been cancelled or are likely to be cancelled!! I then am reading this thread and find out that the one on the 28th Oct is cancelled and the one on the 11th is likely to be cancelled!! I wonder when they're going to inform me? Poor customer service Disney!!!

I am beyond annoyed at Disney!!! I have two EMM booked and I have had no word from them that they have indeed been cancelled or are likely to be cancelled!! I then am reading this thread and find out that the one on the 28th Oct is cancelled and the one on the 11th is likely to be cancelled!! I wonder when they're going to inform me? Poor customer service Disney!!!

I’m not making excuses so don’t read it as such, but I’d give it a day or two and see what continues to develop. There has only been one report of a 10/28 call I think, no reports of any November calls (just speculation). So they appear to be working through a call list perhaps.

There was recently an issue with MNSSHP dessert parties where Disney was calling people with reservations. Granted not apples and oranges, but it took several days for Disney to work through that list (there was lots of chatter about it on the MNSSHP thread at the time).

I’m not making excuses so don’t read it as such, but I’d give it a day or two and see what continues to develop. There has only been one report of a 10/28 call I think, no reports of any November calls (just speculation). So they appear to be working through a call list perhaps.

There was recently an issue with MNSSHP dessert parties where Disney was calling people with reservations. Granted not apples and oranges, but it took several days for Disney to work through that list (there was lots of chatter about it on the MNSSHP thread at the time).

The reason why I'm so mad is because this already happened to me! I never got a phone call and in the end I figured that it was just too much hassle! So that's another thing that has been cancelled! I know that it's three months out but we have made plans around the things that we have booked and if they do cancel the EMM it's going to be very difficult to change things around!

I don't have skin in this game but I do wonder at Disney scheduling EMM in October in the first place. It's become almost as popular as spring break in terms of crowds and then there's all the parties too.

I really feel for the people who are getting reservations cancelled a this stage.

No. I have been in meetings all morning. Will do so at lunch when I can have a conversation longer than 30 secs

My apologies! I goofed! I actually was scheduled for 10/21...not 10/23. In any event I called and could not get through. I will try again later.

For those who got the 3 anytime passes, does that mean I could use all 3 on SDMT, for example. It should be that way.

My apologies! I goofed! I actually was scheduled for 10/21...not 10/23. In any event I called and could not get through. I will try again later.

For those who got the 3 anytime passes, does that mean I could use all 3 on SDMT, for example. It should be that way.

Oh, whew! Feeling more confident that 10/23 is safe!

I was going to ask if I should just call ahead on 11/25 and see if they know. Maybe not if they aren’t taking calls hahaha

Eta- called to see if they knew. Cast member said on his end appears 11/25 is cancelled but they have a special team calling and that team is not on November yet. He said he didn’t want to move me or do anything because hes not sure what they will be offering people athough he has assited a few people calling back about October dates

Last edited:
I was going to ask if I should just call ahead on 11/25 and see if they know. Maybe not if they aren’t taking calls hahaha

Eta- called to see if they knew. Cast member said on his end appears 11/25 is cancelled but they have a special team calling and that team is not on November yet. He said he didn’t want to move me or do anything because hes not sure what they will be offering people athough he has assited a few people calling back about October dates
I'm in the same boat with a booked 11/25. Did you ask if 11/27 is an option?

@Babs1975 he said it was! (It wouldnt work for us without redoing a lot of stuff so I really hope they offer something else). He did clarify with a “well...for now” about 11/27 but I don’t think that was him knowing anything as much as acknowledging they keep changing the dates

@Babs1975 he said it was! (It wouldnt work for us without redoing a lot of stuff so I really hope they offer something else). He did clarify with a “well...for now” about 11/27 but I don’t think that was him knowing anything as much as acknowledging they keep changing the dates
Good to know. Thank you! It will definitely take some shifting, like 4 days of shifting things just to make it work, but we could do it. Ugghhh. Now I have to start looking for some different ADR's. Glad they are compensating with something because this is a pain when you already have plans made. You (we) should probably get offered the alternate date, the Christmas party or the 3 FP's plus refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter