MK Fireworks Dessert Party - June open!

WeLubDeeDub

Mouseketeer
(Cross posting from the Theme Parks board for more visibility.)

They are now taking Fireworks Dessert Party reservations for June. Just made mine today for June 22nd and confirmed by looking up the reservation number on disneyworld.com.

I did not ask how long they extended it for. (Dang...sorry folks.)

just made mine for 6/7 I was on hold for a looonnngggg time... she said it wasn't available at first, then I questioned if she was telling me it was sold out or not being offered.. she then put me on hold forever.. and came back and said she couldn't find it b/c of the fireworks name changing or something and had to put in a later time.... but did get it!

I was able to book for July 22nd last night. I think it's open through summer...

June 27th baby!! Yeah!! :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3: the CM didn't believe me that it was open for dates past May 31st but I hung tight and she found it and got me the date I want. The only thing is I have no idea how it works. What time do we need to be there? Where do we need to go? How long is it? Anything else I might need to know? Thanks in advance.

Called 3 times and it looks as if August 14th. is the last date as of today.

Doesnt the firework name change back on the 14th August????

The CM's brought up the actual Tomorrow Land Noodle Station availabitilty, not just the party. They cross-referenced any type of ADR's, and stated that nothing is in the system for after 8/14. They said they hope it would be extended again, but anything after 8/14 is not loaded into the system as of approximately noon today.

Thinking about booking the Dessert Party for our trip in June. How much is it per person and do you pay when you make the ressie or how does that work?

:confused::confused::confused:

$21.99 for adults and $11.99 for children (3-9 years old) plus tax. You pay when you book. I paid 46.80 for 2 of us. (my son is considered and adult at 12)

(Cross posting from the Theme Parks board for more visibility.)

They are now taking Fireworks Dessert Party reservations for June. Just made mine today for June 22nd and confirmed by looking up the reservation number on disneyworld.com.

I did not ask how long they extended it for. (Dang...sorry folks.)

I'm going to be there that night too! I just made mind today. See you there!

PS, we're from the Chicago 'burbs too!

It IS a small world after all! :laughing:

Ours is a surprise too...actually the whole trip is! We're driving down and not telling them until they wake up in the morning and we're in the middle of GA. We're telling them that we're going to go stay in a cabin somewhere in the middle of Kentucky. Then when they wake up, we'll be playing Disney music and DW and I will have our ears on!

(Sorry for the delay in responding. I try not to come on here too much and I don't have the email notification turned on...but I do now.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter