MK Fireworks & EWP from beach

maddiesmommie

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Ft. Wilderness cabins 4/30 - 5/4. Was wondering how that view of the MK Fireworks and EWP are from the beach area? Are there lawn chairs to rent? Do they have music? thanks

We love watching the fireworks from the FW beach! When you get to the marina, take a right and walk down the beach - way down past the volleyball nets - almost until the sand ends. Be sure to drag a couple of beach chairs with you! You will feel like you're totally alone in the world when the fireworks start! It's very dark down there, and they're beautiful! If the wind if blowing right, you can hear the music from the MK too!

To see the EWP, go the opposite way on the beach for the best view. There are lots of beach chairs and picnic tables to sit on.

Originally posted by twinscandc
What nights are the Electric Light Parades and the Fireworks?
The EWP is every night--9:45 p.m. Fireworks schedule varies--check your information guides.

I would never have gotten info like that on the WDW site. Now I know just where to go to get the best view of the fireworks. I love this board!!!!! Thanks!

If you don't want to drag your chairs down, there are lounge chairs on the beach and also tables w/ chairs on the marina area. We usually just hang our feet over the edge of the marina and watch.
FW is the BEST place to watch the fireworks from. Sometimes, we will just ride the boat launch from FW to MK back and forth and watch the fireworks from there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter