MK- Land Progress/Mailing Thread ~ ALL HERE.. Mailing Wed/Thurs.

You're a wonder, Nancy! Thanks for hosting this one.

That's awesome, Nancy! I hope to have pics up for the Ride one tomorrow night (as long as the pkg gets here tomorrow) and then send on Thursday.

Thank you again for hosting!! I can't wait to see the stuff!! :banana:

Thanks Nancy, you rock!

I know, is soooo hot here too, I was watching the news and a high school kid died of heat stroke playing football today. :(

PixieDust32 said:
Thanks Nancy, you rock!

I know, is soooo hot here too, I was watching the news and a high school kid died of heat stroke playing football today. :(
Oh no!!! I know our high school is having 2 a day practices.. kind of makes me glad my oldest isn't playing now... but I feel for all the boys out there.. I feel for that family... My DH coaches soccer/basketball/ whatever for the kids and I know he is constantly reminding some parents to bring water for their kids to rehydrate themselves with.. He finally gave up last year and just started bring a cooler from home to make sure the kids had fluids... :(

Anyway, things are bagged up and ready to go.. I'll take pictures later tonight and get them posted...than off to the post office tomorrow..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter