MM X-mas hats-where to get!!!!???

sydally9367

<font color=red>Go Red Sox!!!!!<br><font color=ind
Does anyone know where to get the Mickey Santa Hats at Christmastime? DH and I looked all over the place last year and couldn't find a single one! We found Pooh, Goofy--everyone except the big man himself and DH HAS TO HAVE!!! Do they always sell out fast or are we looking in the wrong places!??? Thanks!

We've found the hats you want in Nov/Dec at the christmas shop in DD. We don't go to WDW other times of the year, so I can't speak from experience for the rest of the year.

Good Luck!

I think the hats do in fact sell out, so the earlier you look the better. I bought 4 last year, and I think I bought them in 3 different locations, because no one had 4 at once. I bought some at a cart near the backlot at MGM, one at the gift shop at the YC, and one in the hat shop in the MK. They are sold the same places as the Pooh and Goofy ones, so I think if you can't find them, they may be gone, at least that is what the CM's told me last year when I was looking. It's amazing the number of people you see wearing them at the parks during the holiday season.

Erika

The large white tent set up along the walkway from JIYI to Canada with a giant teddy bear inside. It was an all Xmas holiday shop (Hanukah and all that too) and they had the Mickey ears with the red cap, black ears and white fringe, if that's the hat you mean. I believe I also saw them in The Chapeau shop in Main Street (on the right side as you enter, near Tony's Town Square), but I know I saw them in the Holiday Tent in Epcot because I have a picture of myself wearing one! This was December 14-15, 2000.

Thanks everyone-hopefully DH will be able to find one this year-I think the problem last year was that he decided he wanted one after everyone else in WDW already had theirs and they were just simply all gone. I think we will definitely get one as soon as we are through the gates this year! Thanks again:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter