MNSSHP - any adults "not dress up" for it?

Childs1stTime2Disney

*A dream is a wish your heart makes*
Never been but planning. Do any adults attend the MNSSHP but not dress up? Maybe just wear a Disney Halloween t shirt? Or would that be too low key?

When we went a number of years ago in late October, my husband and I dressed up — but this year we’re going in august, the kids will be dressing up (light dresses and ears) and he and I will just be doing themed tees/tanks.

We are all (kids included) just wearing shirts- not even to a specific theme, just everyone picked one out on Etsy that they liked. :) The kids all picked out Halloween themed shirts, mine is a "foolish mortal" shirt and DH has a Pirates "dead men tell no tales" one. I'm not messing with costumes in August.

We’ve done several, and the most we’ve ever “costumed” for it is my Jack Skellington t-shirt and my wife in a Disney dress 😄. No costumes necessary.

We go every year. I did a sort of dress up once for a special occasion, but otherwise I never dress up. My wife and daughter take sort of a Disney bounding approach.

I have a Halloween-themed dress that I wear - very lightweight. One year my son simply wore his favorite basketball player’s jersey as is costume and I put a pink “princess” sash over my park clothes as my costume.

We've been to two so far, with a third planned for early September. SO doesn't do costumes, and honestly, I'm not big on them either. Our first party, I wore a "welcome foolish mortals" t-shirt I got off etsy and some Haunted Mansion Minnie Ears. The second party, we both wore MNSSHP shirts we had bought from the first party the year before. This year we'll be in some kind of basic Disney t-shirts again. You are welcome to wear a costume if you want, but certainly not required and you won't stand out if you are not in a costume.

I've been to MNSSHP a few times. Never been in costume. Still had lots of fun and got lots of candy.

Planning to do MNSSHP again this year and highly doubt I will have a costume!

(I'm not a costume person in general so it would really stress me out to have to create/find a costume...)

I have a wilderness explorer uniform shirt and wilderness explorer hat, throw on some cargo and that was my adult Halloween party costume. Have seen numerous adult with Halloween themed Mickey heads like you can find on Etsy.

My DH and I never dress up and there were plenty of other adults like us - we did not stick out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter