MNSSHP Costumes

KayleeUK

Still here.....
Hi there

We are going to MNSSHP on the 27th. I am trying to convince DH to wear a costume, so far I am not doing too well.

I found this site http://www.hollywood-costumes.com/index.html with some good costumes on (not necessarily to buy - but for ideas).

So far DH is looking interested in the Jedi costume (great cape :D) Not quite sure about me, but Cruella looks good.

When are you going and what are you wearing??

Kaylee

Hi Kaylee

We are there for my birthday on 31st. There are 7 of us and I was just wondering what to do about dressing up. Do we make our outfits or try and find somewhere that will hire them out. My DH is not too keen, but I've stood firm and told him he has no choice (lol) he's sulking now - but whatever we dress up as I'm sure it will be lots of fun. So if anyone else has any good ideas I'd love to hear from you.

many thanks

Hi Paula

I think I might try and make DH's, I am not that good at sewing though :(

Kaylee

I'm keen that we all dress up, but I want to find somewhere locally which hires costumes. I've absolutely no intention of taking them on a 9000 mile round trip! Does anyone know of anywhere which hires costumes?

We plan to buy all ours at K Mart and Wal Mart, they had tons of great stuff there very reasonbly priced last year.

All I can say is definately make an effort to go in fancy dress...the Halloween Party is a blast, and the atmosphere is great, better than the Christmas party and that is due to everyone dressing up and getting in the spirit of things :D

Having said that, there are still plenty of people who don't dress up (we didn't) so you won't feel out of place or anything if you decide not to.

Penny :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter