MNSSHP DIS meet on 9/30 at Tomorrowland Terrace. Wear your LGMH's!!!

I'm leaving in about 30 minutes. We'll pick up my mom then head to the airport. If all goes as planned we should be touching down at MCO around 10:00 am, then taking DME to POFQ. We have lunch at Chef Mickey's at 1:00 and will head to MK for the rest of the afternoon. See you all soon! :goodvibes

Have fun jcemom. You're probably in a probably in a plane somewhere.
:cloud9:

Well, I'm about to leave for a half day at work, our plane flies out at 5PM and I've decided to finish up some things at work today.

This will be my last post, I cannot wait to meet you guys!!!!!!!!

Have a safe week. :)

Eva/MrsPiglet.

I have about 3 hours til we leave for the airport. This will be my final post because I have to finish cleaning the house, pack a couple last minute things [hairbrush, phone chargers] and take a shower.

I cannot wait to meet you all next Sunday!!! See you then. :goodvibes:

Bon Voyage. :tilt:

We don't leave until Monday morning. The torture. We're flying on award tickets, so we couldn't leave during the weekend.

Getting packed, cutting out and laminating LGMHs. Can't wait for the meet!:woohoo:

Hope everyone that is there is having a great time! We'll see you all soon.

I'll be there with my CP CM son. We would love to meet and will see everyone here at 8:45. I can't wait. This is my birthday present to myself. I get to visit my son and go to MNSSHP and spend my birthday celebrating Epcots birthday (both Oct 1):figment: :wizard:

I'll be there with my CP CM son. We would love to meet and will see everyone here at 8:45. I can't wait. This is my birthday present to myself. I get to visit my son and go to MNSSHP and spend my birthday celebrating Epcots birthday (both Oct 1):figment: :wizard:

Ahhhh, that will be a very Happy Birthday! :goodvibes

How long has your son been working at WDW? My youngest DD14 is hoping to participate in the CP (she has a few years to wait!)

Looking forward to seeing y'all real soon! :)

In case anyone has yet to put it together, whystherumgone? is my DH. It is my birthday on Sept. 28th but that is when F&W starts so we picked going to that and waiting for the 30th for MNSSHP. So glad we have waited because we now get to meet everyone!

Just one more day and two more nites until Monday morning! And Disney!!

DS has a lime green Maclaren stroller and I wear a lime green bagalline. DH might be wearing lime green crocs. I will have a LGMHPC on my bag and on the stroller and on our lanyard. Please stop us and say hello.

BTW, our DS has autism so he does act "weird" at times so please don't stare, just ask if I need some help. Give me hug and say hi. Share the magic and smile.

See you all very soon, April

In case anyone has yet to put it together, whystherumgone? is my DH. It is my birthday on Sept. 28th but that is when F&W starts so we picked going to that and waiting for the 30th for MNSSHP. So glad we have waited because we now get to meet everyone!

Just one more day and two more nites until Monday morning! And Disney!!

DS has a lime green Maclaren stroller and I wear a lime green bagalline. DH might be wearing lime green crocs. I will have a LGMHPC on my bag and on the stroller and on our lanyard. Please stop us and say hello.

BTW, our DS has autism so he does act "weird" at times so please don't stare, just ask if I need some help. Give me hug and say hi. Share the magic and smile.

See you all very soon, April

April,

Do you have any special plans on your birthday? Dining anywhere special?

Have a Happy Birthday if our paths haven't crossed by the 28th! I arrive on Wed 9/26, staying at Beach Club because I plan to spend most of the week at Epcot!

Looking forward to meeting you, your hubby and son. :goodvibes

tacomaranch Happy birthday early. :cake: :bday:

We I mean I am getting very excited you would think this is my first trip to WDW. This week is going to go soo slow. We arrive 9/30 the same day as our meet.

I cannot believe that the meet is one week from tomorrow, I am so excited. I have no LGMH's but I do have a LG Disboards shirt I do plan to wear. It will be me and my best friend Robin. This will be my first Disboard meet & I cannot wait!

One more day and one more night till we leave. We have packed most of the items and I have made whyistheRumgone? his LGMHPC yesterday.

Disney is on the travel channel from noon to 6 pm. We meet everyone in 1 week! I can't wait! See you all very soon!

Blessings, April

Hi Everyone:

Just checking in to say that we are still planning on making it to the meet on Sept.30. It will also be our first meet!

It is just me and DD4. She will be dressed as Cinderella and I will be either Snow White or a pirate.

Since I am travelling solo with a 4 year old I cannot completely commit to making it - it will depend on how we are doing and if my daughter is up to it. So if we don't make it, all the best.

Hopefully we will see everyone soon!:goodvibes

Ok, is it just me or is anyone else ready to jump out of their skin? I so need this vacation I can hardly wait.

Ok, is it just me or is anyone else ready to jump out of their skin? I so need this vacation I can hardly wait.

:laughing: I'm starting to have panic attacks!! :eek: So much to do. What will I forget? I'll never be ready in time. How am I going to fit ALL that stuff in a suitcase?!!

My list goes on and on! :rotfl2:

i've been sick and just this evening doing much better.

my car service will be picking me up in 3.5 hours.
i have to pack.........yikes...

see all of you on the 30th!

Unfotunately we have had to leave our Disney vacation behind for a family emergency. So we will not be in attendance for the party. We did manage to have 3 magical days before we got the bad news. Hopefully we will meet at next years party.

If anyone could help me out (Daisy's DH) could you buy me an extra MNSSHP pin of the night? I will send you money via Paypal to cover the shipping and other charges you may incur.

We just got home last night. I'm sorry I didn't make the meet. It was pretty much as I thought it may be... DD was not interested in the fireworks and I couldn't pull her away from the rides to make the meet. I'm sorry I didn't get to see all of you, I hope you had a fun time. We were on Thunder Mountain during fireworks. I've never seen them from that side of the park, it was an interesting viewpoint. DD thought it was absolutely fantastic that she could see some fireworks while riding Thunder Mt, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter