Mnsshp On Sept 30

macraven

Proud Redhead
now that i have your attention.
please sign in if you are going to the mnsshp on friday september 30, the first day of the party.

i will be there solo with a ressie at LTT at 5:00

maybe if enough of us will be there on opening night, we could have a mini meet!

what do you say.........

i will be wearing my cough cough halloween costume, you won't be able to miss me. also will have a small lime green ribbon pinned on the shoulder.

if enough people come here and post, then we can designate different times of the evening to meet in a certain place.

that way, it won't disrupt your evening plans and you will still be able to spend ample time with your family and friends.

not all people will be able to meet at the same time. this way by setting up maybe 4 different meet times, all of us will be able to hit one of them for 15 to 25 minutes.

We are going that night! Let me know who, what, when and where :cool1:

kristen, try again for LTT if you really want it. i find cancellations happen a lot.
i talked to a cm today to make a dining ressie and she told me that the sept schedule will be up early july, by the end of the first week.

with the schedule for sept up, she said tonys will be open for mnsshp
i see cp is now open for mnsshp.

i will wait another week to list the tally of who is going on sept 30.
In august i wil list places and times for mini meets.

if you have suggestions, please post here or pm me.

with some of us having ps for dinner that night, we need around 5 meeting times .
maybe we could start one around 6:30 for those already in the park.
i need to see when the parade starts, there should be two of them.

for those that will be watching the parades it might be nice to have a place where we could all watch together and still be able to visit.

one meet before the party begins
two meets at various times in the evening
two meets at parade line times
last meet an hour before park closes.....

just my thoughts right now.
please share yours with all of us.
raven

Multiple meet times sound good. That way you're not completely out if you miss. Thanks for the tip on LTT. Are they letting folks book CP early? Or wait for 90 days, which would be Saturday as I'm sure you all know. :flower:

I was thinking LTT, because we like family style better than buffet & the characters would be dressed up of course.

Anybody dressing up? I'm thinking I'll make us some Disney/Halloween T-shirts. Which I will of course post pictures of when they are done. :goodvibes

kristen the cm i talked to this morning told me when the sept hours are up, they are opening tonys and cp for mnsshp. i do hope she is correct as i wil wait to do my adr around july 5 for the sept portion of my trip.

yes, mulitple meets would be best.

i have a 5 pm adr, a few other people posted they have 6/6:30 adr......
some people will parade watch, some won't......
some will come early, some will leave early.....

if we do multiple meets, there will be at least 1 or 2 times we all could find in our schedule. we can agree in advance to have the meets be 20 minutes. if people care to continue to visit , that would be great.
you might find others you bond with or your kids do and want to continue to enjoy the park with your new friends.

please, everyone, share your thoughts and places you feel would be a good meeting place.

once we have the basics down, then we can list what we are wearing....costume or park clothes.

I love the idea of parade meets. Since we are stuck hanging out waiting, what a great time to chat!!! I can't wait! :cool1:

We are checking in CBR on 10-1 for the MMNSSHP on Oct2 have ressie at LTT at 630. we will be wearing orange shirts

lewdyan1 said:
I love the idea of parade meets. Since we are stuck hanging out waiting, what a great time to chat!!! I can't wait! :cool1:

does anybody knows the program for the 30th all I can find is the time which is from 7PM to midnite. Last year it was 6-12AM and parade was at 9PM...

DH and I will be at the LTT at 4:30 that night.

I will most likely be Harry Potter. Look for the lightening scar. ;)

let me check last years schedule. it is on allearsnet. can't find my guide from last year right now.

it opened at 7pm and ended at midnight in 2004.

parade times were 8ish and 10:30.
the headless horseman rides through the parade route about 3 minutes prior to the start of the parade.

last year i stood near caseys for the first parade and by hall of presidents for the second parade. lot more room around hop. crowds didn''t think out until 11 last year.

:ssst: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=853260
I just saw at Allearsnet.com the hour of operation on Sept. 30th MNSSHP which is 7P to 12A. We decided to just have an early dinner at Chef Mickey then be at the park to be able to have more time to meet and greet. Last year if my memory serves me right it was 6P to 12A, I know it is just a matter of 1 hour difference but I guess we just don't want to miss anything. See you there! :wizard:

this year i made ressie at LTT for 5pm......

last year i made it for 5:20 as no earlier times available. i met a fellow diser on line here and we made plans to dine together and have fun.

we were called to our table at 6:10...............our server was responsible for 10 tables and some customers were delayed in getting food. (meaning us)

we did not get out of ltt until 7:20 and it made me mad...........

missed the headless horseman ride. it goes right in front of the resturant.

i figure i get out of ltt by 5:45 as i am going solo. do the picture first and enjoy tomorrorland early. party begins at 7. thinking of the advantage of being there early for the party is a good thing.

macraven said:
this year i made ressie at LTT for 5pm......

last year i made it for 5:20 as no earlier times available. i met a fellow diser on line here and we made plans to dine together and have fun.

we were called to our table at 6:10...............our server was responsible for 10 tables and some customers were delayed in getting food. (meaning us)

we did not get out of ltt until 7:20 and it made me mad...........

missed the headless horseman ride. it goes right in front of the resturant.

i figure i get out of ltt by 5:45 as i am going solo. do the picture first and enjoy tomorrorland early. party begins at 7. thinking of the advantage of being there early for the party is a good thing.

:cool1: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=853260
We plan to be there early... I still have one crazy thing to plan and do for that day. Maybe we can set up a time and date where we can meet after you dine :cloud9:

We have ARs at LTT for 4 p.m. on Sept. 30. DD5 will probably be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and DS will probably be a train engineer as he is a Thomas the Tank freak these days. Haven't figured out DH and my outfits yet. We may just wear our Hawaiian Mickey clothes from TDS again, throw a lei on and look like tourists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter