• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP or MVMCP beginning, middle or end of vacation

In the past, we have done them beginning or middle, just in case the party is cancelled for some reason. This way it can be moved. But it might vary for you depending on when you visit, expected weather conditions, etc.

Out stays are usually Sat-Sat and Wednesday is a rest day. We like Tuesday night parties so we get in late and sleep in the next morning. That still gives us Friday for the event if Tuesday is cancelled. This is for the Halloween Party.

It's been a while since we did a party but historically we end up doing them mid-trip. Just the way the schedule works. We really had no preference but I went with what worked with our travel and which dates were less $. We drive in so we're somewhat flexible but we also don't stay at WDW for a full week so most times there's only a few dates we can choose from.

The 2 trips we did for parties were Wednesday-Sunday and our party day was Friday. I don't remember why we decided on Friday the first time, but the 2nd time Friday was my birthday (the whole reason we were going on the trip) so that was a no-brainer.

I usually go with whatever the cheapest night is. Sometimes that's been the beginning, sometimes it's the middle, and sometimes it's the end of the trip. It's never really made a difference to me when we go.

Now, if we do just regular After Hours, we like to do those at the start because we can stock up on bottles of soda and water to use throughout the rest of the trip.

My friends and I go the first day we're there...we fly in that morning/early afternoon and then go to the party that night. This way we still get to do the MK (we enter at 4pm) and not have to buy another ticket...just the party ticket.

Typically beginning and end. So first day (which is also travel day), followed by a resort day, and then the last day, followed by a travel day. It's risky, because if a party day gets cancelled you're "forced" to come back the next year to use the credit, but that's never been a problem for us. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter