MNSSHP parade watching....

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
I will ask the question that I'm sure has been asked before.... but I'll do it again anyway! :D

We will be at the MNSSHP on 10/31. As I recall, there is an 8PM and 10PM edition of the parade. Do they go in opposite directions?

What is the best place to watch? Is it the same place for both parades, or does the direction change the "sweet spot"? How much prior to parade time should we grab a spot?

many thanks...

---Paul in Southern NJ

We justt got back.....try to watch it from Liberty Square. It is great, because you hear the story of the Headless Horseman and then he comes riding thru the Square. Both parades were busy but not crazy...we founds sets about 20 minutes before the 10:00 parade.

Hope this helps!:earsboy:

I agree -- LS is the place to be! You get to hear the story, and you als see the HH coming across the bridge. If he hits it just right, sparks fly off the horseshoes as he crosses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter