Mnsshp

candleonwater

The Tag Fairy has been around forever
Okay, I want to try this... is there any historic pattern to when the parties are? I understand the 31st (especially since this year it's on a Friday) can be horribly packed... any other suggestions on when to go? How quickly do the tickets sell out? When do they usually go on sale?

We have been to the parties the last 2 years in a row and went twice each time.
I would recommend you wait until they post the dates and pick based on night of the week. We found that the weekend nights were much busier than the Tuesday night for instance. (other than Halloween itself)
I think they start selling tickets 2 months in advance. We ordered them before hand and they were mailed to us directly.
We had so much fun the first night that we bought more tickets for the party 2 days later and went again!
We have been there when they sold out and that was on a Friday night and that was packed.
If that happens I would recommend avoiding the parade crowds and adopting a aggresive strategy to "be where others aren't"
Good luck!!

You will certainly have lots of time to plan anyway??

Last year they had quite a few more nights then in 2000....We went on Halloween in 2000 and last year we opted for the Sunday prior....the crowds were very managable.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter