MNSSHP

CdnCarrie

DIS Veteran
I read on the theme boards that they mail out physical tickets to the party. I have never received any for our date in August. I can see it in my MDE and have the email confirmation. Do they not ship them to Canada?

I read on the theme boards that they mail out physical tickets to the party. I have never received any for our date in August. I can see it in my MDE and have the email confirmation. Do they not ship them to Canada?

I ordered mine over the phone for the Aug 28 party and I was shipped hard tickets.

Did you chose to get hard tickets? I know when I ordered I got the option. I did get the hard tickets, but they also added them directly to my Disney experience so I know I won’t need the hard ticket to get in. I will just scan my magic band.

My guess is that when you ordered them you did not specify that you wanted a hard ticket mailed to you.
As long as its showing on MDE you should easily be able to use your magic band.

I wasn't offered a hard ticket when ordering mine via phone. They do show up on MDE so Im not worried. My guess is they are connected to your MagicBand.

Last year we ordered and payed for hard tickets as a keepsake. They shipped them to Canada. We didn't actually need them or use them for the party. It's all on your MDE.

I wasn’t asked about hard tickets, nor was I charged for them but I got them anyways.

I wasn't asked if I wanted hard copy tickets; I haven't received any by mail but they show up in my MDE so I'm not concerned.

I was never offered any hard tickets. Okay they are in my MDE and I have the confirmation email on my phone so I won't worry about it.

We did get hard tickets both times we attended MNSSHP but honestly, they're just the standard giftcard looking cards that Disney gives for all their hard-ticketed events and photopass. They aren't specific (visually) to the party, if that's what you're hoping for (I was lol). I honestly ended up forgetting about them because the tickets are all coded into your magic bands so they're not needed.

I wasn't asked if I wanted the hard tickets but they were shipped to me. And I noticed afterwards that I was charged a hefty fee for shipping to Canada too. AUUUGGHHH!
But, noticed them on MDE account almost right away as well.
I guess we have nice keepsakes if nothing else!

They do but if you order online it costs $25, which I always pay because I like having the card. I have heard though if you order on the phone, depending on the CM, they will just mail them out.

I've always ordered online & never opted for extra $ of hard ticket. I print out the confirmation page with the bar code. I have it in my park bag when I show at party opening but now they just scan my magic band. No problems.

We ordered them on the phone. There was no option to buy online at the WDW website. Now I realized we could have bought them via Undercover Tourist and saved a few bucks. ugg.
Okay we will print out the confirmation or maybe have a screen shot of my MDE showing the tickets ready at the gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter