Modifying reservation and room request question

mamaofsix

DIS Veteran
We recently modified our villa reservation to add 2 more people. It looks like the confirmation # for the booking remained exactly the same.

My question is: I have previously made a room location request through the guest services chat feature. Now that I have modified our booking to add people, will it still have our request on file, or will it have been reset? Should I make the request again just to be safe?

Last edited:
We recently modified our villa reservation to add 2 more people. It looks like the confirmation # for the booking remained exactly the same.

My question is: I have previously made a room location request through the guest services chat feature. Now that I have modified our booking to add people, will it still have our request on file, or will it have been reset? Should I make the request again just to be safe?
The modify should not have impacted your room location request at all. Of course, if it would make you feel better, you can also confirm with MS! But you didn't change room type or dates or resort or anything significant, so you'll be good.

We just had the same question and I spoke to Member Services and they verified that as long as the reservation number is the same all your requests will stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter