Modifying Reservations

Bunster

Earning My Ears
If I have reservations for 4 people and only two show up for the reservation, will there be any problems? Will the restaurant honor the reservation for two?
Am I able to modify-reduce-the number of guests on a reservation beforehand? Will there be a cancellation fee for the two not going?

As long as one person shows up that is all that matters. There are ways to modify the reservation, which would be nice of you since its the difference in a 4 top and a 2 top. Either way, you won't have a problem.

If I have reservations for 4 people and only two show up for the reservation, will there be any problems? Will the restaurant honor the reservation for two?
Am I able to modify-reduce-the number of guests on a reservation beforehand? Will there be a cancellation fee for the two not going?
As above, you’ll be fine if only 2 people show up. The only time it makes a difference is for prepaid meals such as CRT or HDDR (you’ll get a credit for those not going) or for special-event dining packages (reports here of having to pay for all reservations for Rose & Crown Harmonious Viewing Dining Package).

As above, you’ll be fine if only 2 people show up. The only time it makes a difference is for prepaid meals such as CRT or HDDR (you’ll get a credit for those not going) or for special-event dining packages (reports here of having to pay for all reservations for Rose & Crown Harmonious Viewing Dining Package).
Would that apply to the Fantasmic packages as well?

The only place this might cause a problem is if Disney ever brings back the dinning plan… or if you had prepaid for a dinner show like the hop dee due ….. but easy to fix

Would that apply to the Fantasmic packages as well?
Possibly - I haven’t read any reports of that happening yet, but those packages are fairly new, so…. However, people have posted that for the Harmonious dining package if they had to book for more guests than they actually had, they were able to modify it down to actual number immediately (sorry, I can’t remember whether they could modify online or had to call) with no penalty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter