Mom & Son-One More Time w/Dad! 11 days of DxDDP-10/21, Grand Finale, FF Chef's Table!

Oh, and just for the record I should add that I totally agree with your latest changes! :thumbsup2

Oh I have so toyed with an Illuminations Cruise on our Wedding Night. But we are doing preferred viewing at Morroco and now we have had to tweak our plan and drop O'Hana as another DisBride has invited us to her dessert party!!!!! We are going to come away from MK and go to Tutto Italia instead, skip dessert and then head to the Italy Isola to eat lots of Dessert and watch the fireworks. :cool1:

Thankfully DonaldDoleWhip has not swayed my decisions YET! Narcossee's is simply out due to not having very many non-seafood dishes and my hubby having allergies, especially to crustaceans, mollusks, etc... In fact I am also thinking of dumping Flying Fish for the same reason... so many tough decisions!!

More plans falling into place for you! :thumbsup2 From Donald's review this looks to be a big winner! :wizard: I'm looking forward to seeing how you liked this.

Arrgh!!! We'll be so close to FF - it will be just downstairs for our BWV part of our stay and I would love to fill in another Signature instead of GFC (dinner) or my only other 'open' night but I haven't decided since I think DH would also love AP. Where's my crystal ball?

Wow, tough to stay so close and not eat at FF. We had a great meal there last trip. I really like the atmosphere at FF better than AP. And even though DS and I are not fish/seafood lovers we have enjoyed our FF meals. I would have a hard time not adding it if I were you.

Oh, and just for the record I should add that I totally agree with your latest changes! :thumbsup2

I thought you might! Thank you for making me think it thru some more ....

Oh I have so toyed with an Illuminations Cruise on our Wedding Night. But we are doing preferred viewing at Morroco and now we have had to tweak our plan and drop O'Hana as another DisBride has invited us to her dessert party!!!!! We are going to come away from MK and go to Tutto Italia instead, skip dessert and then head to the Italy Isola to eat lots of Dessert and watch the fireworks. :cool1:

Congrats on your wedding!

Thankfully DonaldDoleWhip has not swayed my decisions YET! Narcossee's is simply out due to not having very many non-seafood dishes and my hubby having allergies, especially to crustaceans, mollusks, etc... In fact I am also thinking of dumping Flying Fish for the same reason... so many tough decisions!!

DS and I do not really like seafood but we have enjoyed FF. There are only a couple of things at Naroossees that we will eat but they sound good enough that I am willing to give it a try. I am sure the chefs would work with your DH to avoid any chance of cross contamination. If there is something else on the menu that he would eat, I say go for it!

Awesome plans! I just booked Narcoossee's too after reading Donald's review. What can I say, I'm a sucker for oysters. lol! :lmao: As for DH, he lets me plan everything and goes with it. :flower3: But maybe it helps that he doesn't speak English, Ihave to translate the menus for him... :rotfl2:

Ok, so I decided that with all this hard work and planning, I deserved a present! Yes, I ordered myself the new Dooney & Burke "Disney Charms" satchel! :cool1: I have not ever paid this much for a purse in my life!

Haven't actually told DH yet! :rolleyes2 Folks here at work told me to tell him that I did him a favor by buying my birthday (September) and Christmas present early! ::yes::

Here's the link ...

http://www.disneystore.com/dooney-b...el-by-dooney-bourke-black/mp/1311365/1000812/

I am absolutely in love with it!

That is b-e-a-u-tiful - why oh why did you have to post that link though :sad2:

I have just seen at least 3 bags that I just HAVE to have :rotfl2:

I love that purse!!! :worship: I am soooo jealous.

I almost broke down and got a D & B purse at World of Disney, but I had just gotten a Coach purse right before the trip and probably paid more for it than I should have. :worried: So I settled for a new Mickey/Minnie case for my IPad. Not nearly as cool, but much cheaper. :lmao:

But anyway, CONGRATS! :cool1: And you totally deserve it for all your trip planning efforts. Afterall, it's a lot of work planning a GREAT Disney trip! :thumbsup2

Thank you all for loving the purse as much as me. I have looked at the Dooney's since they came out and have a wristlet. I have always wanted one but could never justify the cost. I am thinking it is because I was "waiting" for this one. I really, really love the pattern! :lovestruc

Hi there :wave2:,
Joining in here. Joining from team August and realizing that we will be dining at 7 of the same restaurants (just not at the same time/day). I will be doing a dining report when I get back.

OMG on the bag, but I could never buy that because I have a special mechanism in my body that makes me pass out cold before pushing the purchase button! :lmao: I love it but know that it would never be mine, but I wouldn't mind seeing it in person...

Happy to follow along on this report. :goodvibes

Hi there :wave2:,
Joining in here. Joining from team August and realizing that we will be dining at 7 of the same restaurants (just not at the same time/day). I will be doing a dining report when I get back.

OMG on the bag, but I could never buy that because I have a special mechanism in my body that makes me pass out cold before pushing the purchase button! :lmao: I love it but know that it would never be mine, but I wouldn't mind seeing it in person...

Happy to follow along on this report. :goodvibes

Trick for me was to hit the button before I could think! :upsidedow

Looking forward to your review to see how our experiences compare!

It's beautiful! I had a hard time myself when I got the email about those today! My MIL hooked me on D & B when I first met my husband cause it's our initials! Enjoy it!

It's beautiful! I had a hard time myself when I got the email about those today! My MIL hooked me on D & B when I first met my husband cause it's our initials! Enjoy it!

Well then you should buy this one for sure!

Mine shipped today! :cool1:

I LOVE your Dooney purchase... gotta admit I'm a bit jealous!! What a great investment in coolness and sophistication! :rotfl2: It is real purty! :)

I have my eye on this one... hmmmmm... with an AP discount it could be justified! :laughing:

You'll have to post a photo on Friday when you get it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter