Monday Moanin' Disney Character Riddle!

Stitch: :welcome: to the Riddle!
anipilot.gif

firstmickey said:
Ewwwwwwwwwwww...Tooty Fruity...that's just GROSS! and where's your riddle PM?????

Mikey:
anipilot.gif

Colleen:
anipilot.gif

Duck:
anipilot.gif

Donna, I'm too stupid to play the riddle...I just come here for the laughs :teeth:

Cantw8 said:
Donna, I'm too stupid to play the riddle...I just come here for the laughs :teeth:
I'm not naming names, but do you see some of the people here who got it right? If you don't step up, I'm going to wonder how you get dressed in the morning.

Cantw8 said:

Well, as long as you don't forget to say HI....or give away stupid animals.

;)

OK....I'm in :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Donna, I hope you enjoy my answers :rotfl:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I'm REALLY confused now! Does this mean that Angel is in and got it right? I thought that it did, so then I went over to the regular CB to see if there was a Duckfan-in-Chicago, your PM box is full thread, and I couldn't find one. Was the DIS down for a few hours this morning right after this post???
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Zip it Duck!

:welcome: RV!

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
She should get a thumbs down Mickey. You're just an enabler.

I am most certainly NOT an enabler! :snooty:

She had every answer correct with her own Tootyesque twist to them. :teeth:

firstmickey said:
I thought so...but I wasn't quite sure. Nothing wrong with being overly friendly! ;) Is there????

In certain social settings, I think there may be. :teeth:

Cantw8 said:

Can I just add my Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to the group. That's just icky.

2nd PM sent since the Riddle Goddess did not like my first one which followed her posted directions! :snooty: ;)

You're first PM didnt actually HAVE any answers in it. While I am happy to know that you know them all...if you don't SEND me the answers....then I don't know that you know them. Now do I? :confused3 ;)

and.....sher.....that's why we get along so well. :thumbsup2 :teeth: :rotfl:

Ok...I am sosssss not motivated to do anything at all today...and the looming woooo hooooty is adding to that fact. :rolleyes: :blush: :banana:

Holy Crap...I better have more coffee if I am forgetting the

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'sssssssss!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter