Monday Morning Animal Riddle

firstmickey

Riddle Goddess of Chaos
Little bit late.....it's Larsy's day today but she must still be sleepin.......so I will fill in! (she can do mine on Wed when Im in DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!) ;)

PM me when you know what animals the following represent:

EX: government head of a town/city = Mayor/MARE

1. A strong body tissue

2. To sound low, husky, or grating

3. Stealin'

4. A parent's female sibling

5. A second-person pronoun

6. To exist. A form of 'am' or 'was.'

Have a great day! :wave:

Hmmmm... I'm stuck on #2 and #5...

Duckfan is leading us today: :teeth: :thumbsup2
BandMove1.gif

OK...I woke up with a slight headache, so if I'm leading, we're swinging by Angel's house.

bar-2.jpg

I saw Jimmy Buffett Sat. night, so I'm well aware of the time...

Good Morning PM sent. Two actually, my first (think picture Donna) should get me a TU even if my second doesn't. :teeth:

I hope everyone has a great day! :goodvibes

Good Morning. I'm 50% IN. I'll take 1/2 a TU or an incomplete because I can't come up with 2, 5, or 6 :rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone :wave:

Psst...Tara...you didnt really come up with 1 or 3 either but Im accepting 3! go see hubby-to-be....he got it! ;) :teeth:

Craigy:
anipilot.gif

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
OK...I woke up with a slight headache, so if I'm leading, we're swinging by Angel's house.

bar-2.jpg

I saw Jimmy Buffett Sat. night, so I'm well aware of the time...

Hey!! Wheres the pole I bought from Spencers :rolleyes1

L107ANGEL said:
Hey!! Wheres the pole I bought from Spencers :rolleyes1
You'll have to ask Cantw8.
pole3.jpg

Somehow it ended up at her place? She told me her sink was clogged, and when I got there to try to help, she didn't even have indoor plumbing!

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
You'll have to ask Cantw8.
pole3.jpg

Somehow it ended up at her place? She told me her sink was clogged, and when I got there to try to help, she didn't even have indoor plumbing!
:lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter