Monday Morning Riddle Thread

Hi & Happy Monday fellow Riddlers.

My first guesses were sent in. :sunny:

Went to Disneyland Saturday evening & there were 50k+ there (& it's smaller than WDW's Magic Kingdom). Them's a lot of people!

Mary Jo - my family and I went to DL for the first time this past Easter weekend. It was crowded, but we got there early and were able to see everything. My kids loved the Indiana Jones ride! :thumbsup2

Good Morning Riddlers!! :wave:

PM sent and I think I'm IM

what do you all think of this guy?

definitive.gif

I'm "IN" I think.

Geez, usually there's 7 pages by the time 7AM rolls around to Mountain time zone.

What about Stevie Wonder? OH! (slap) a mint...gotcha!

I think I'm in too. PM sent.

Your cruise report rocked, Donna! Very entertaining.

Someday . . . sniff, sniff . . . maybe I'll get to go on a cruise. Darn boat hating family of mine :rolleyes: Or I guess I should say ship!

Good morning.

I am in. Stevie Wonder made no sense to me until I figured out the answer, then he confirmed it.

Morning eveyone!

I'm in, and off to a DIs-free (unfortunately) work!

PM sent. I think I am in. Good morning all. It is a great day to be alive if you are a Twins and Cardinals fan. Like me. Have a great day.

BDG

Good Morning Fellow Riddleheads!

I sent a PM. I think I am on the right track but not sure if I am in.

hiwaygal
tu.gif

LK
tu.gif

Chapter11
tu.gif

Val
tu.gif

MaryJo
tu.gif

UtahMama
tu.gif

JW50
tu.gif

Minnie Moo
tu.gif

Carol
tu.gif

HM Hunters
tu.gif

Jessica
tu.gif

ok public announcement

I was wrong.

I don't know any Stevie Wonder songs, albums or lyrics except for the one about I just called to say I love you because that was in a Disney Cartoon Valentine special. Remember?

But I can google. So I am IN now.

I'm in - just sent a PM. First time playing, please let me know if I've done it wrong.

No lunchtime Woo-Hooty?

Not even half a hooty?

What's up folks?? :Pinkbounc

P.S. :welcome: to the Riddle crashbb!

Wow, I figured I'd have missed out on a Woo Hooty by now. Maybe if I check back at midnight we'll be almost there? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter